Monday, March 14, 2005
i went to follow my mum to her appointment at 2pm in Ang Mo Kio...faezah and my siblings(sha-sha,fadli and zack) also followed...my father did not follow as he had to go to work...
after the appointment,we headed for Johor bahru.it was my cousin sis wedding.i got to meet most of my cousins who also went there.we ate nasi minyak with some rendang daging and ayam masak merah...mmm...it tasted so great and delicious!!:P...after about 6pm,we went home with my uncle,who was also driving...
we headed for the second link checkpoint as it wasn't jammed there...there was a 'pasar malam' before the checkpoint so we stopped for while and went to buy some food at the pasar malam.i went to buy some drinks for myself and the others at the KFC nearby...after that,we headed for the petrol kiosk nearby.
when arrived in Singapore later,we went to a petrol kiosk in Tuas to wash the car...then,we went home...i need to get changed berfore following my mum again for her next appointment!!hehex...
i wore my 3/4 jeans and black three 3/4 blouse.then,the telephone rang and my mum answered it...her client called...then she announced that her appointment then was cancelled...faezah had already arrived at my house...mum sent me and faeza to the Giant at Pioneer mall to run an errand for her.she also gave us money to by our top-up card each...hehex...faeza must be soOO LUCKY,rite??then,i asked faezah to stay overnight at my house...she agreed and i asked my mum to call faezah's mum to tell her...
faezah and i went to my room.i on the air-con and close the light...we played with our handphones and smsing my fren...***** ******.....we are actually trying to dig out some of her secrets...hehex...trying to help out my fren...*** & *******.....hehex....
4:57 AM
Love fruits...
PROFILE
NADZIERAH ERLIYANAaka CNAD.COCONAD.
EXISTS 10011992
'' CapGal
'' ShorTee
''sparklingyana92@hotmail.com
HearrtSS
+ MYSELF.
+ FAMILY.
+ PCDs.
+ HP.
+ BOOKS.
+ MYstuffs.
+ STAR-MASH.
+ SNOWhite.
+ BUTTERFLIES.!
LOVES
-=- PRIVACY.
-=- RELAXING.
-=- PINK.BLACK.WHITE.
-=- NATURE.GREENERY.
-=- SMILING. =))
-=- LITTLE KIDDIES.BABIES. [=
-=- GEMstones.
HATES
X' EXAMS.
X' CHAOTIC SITUATIONS.
X' WASTAGE.
X' TO FLARE UP EASILY.
FAST FACTS.
`IM A BLURR-SOTONG.SO SOMETIMES YOU WILL HAVE TO REPEAT WHATEVER YOU'VE JUST SAID.
`I ALWAYS DAYDREAM.YOU CAN FIND ME NOT ALWAYS PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT PEOPLE SAID.
`TEND TO GET DISTRACTED QUITE EASILY.BUT NOT WHEN IM BUSY READING BOOKS.MUAHAHA.
`ALWAYS MOTIVATING MYSELF.I HAVE TO MOVE ON.=))
-going to be the next adam khoo.~~teehee.
`IM QUIET.YOU WILL GET BORED WHEN TALKING TO ME.I ALWAYS ANSWER SO BRIEFLY.I DONT TALK MUCH UNLESS IF I FIND IT NECESSARY.
`I TEND TO SMILE A LOT.I LOVE TO SMILE. -oh,tis is soo true.!
`PISS ME OFF AND I'LL GIVE YOU A BITCHY LOOK.
`I DONT REALLY CARE IF YOU WERE TO CALL ME NAMES AND ME BEING SHORT.WATEVER.I DONT GIVE A DAMN.I WILL JUST IGNORE YOU AND MAKE YOU LIKE A FOOL.
-just dont let me curse you and your future generations.MUAHAHA.
`I LOVE TO ORGANISE STUFFS.AND BEING CREATIVE.
`I DONT LIKE PEOPLE TO INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE.YOU WONT.AND YOU CANT.
`TEND TO JUST FORGIVE OTHERS.
-but i wont forget whatever you did.when,and where.i shall always remember.MUAHAHA.
`I SAY THINGS BASED ON FACTS.
`IM EMO.CAN GET SENSITIVE.I CRY EASILY.ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY STUFFS.