Tuesday, October 18, 2005
me long time neva update ya...almost 2 months alreadi...wow!unexpected.how fast time flies man...juz changed me blog wif a fresh new look...
exams over alreadi...YippEE!can have peace now...muahaha...results not out yet...but can guarantee,me sci surely fail one...the rest still got hope...
all this while...within two months...many things happen...thats how fast time flies....hmmx...let me check my diary...well,i've been writing inside my diary all this while coz i feel more comfortable doing so....
kiez...firstly,i wanna announced that i no longer can go msn...got connection problem...damn it!cannot chat with fwens...its gonna be damn BORING!!yeah...BBORRINNGG!!!
oh ya...reminding me of few days ago...my cuz accidentally gave my number to his fwen...and his fwen then ask for my photo lar,give my number then to his another fwen...this another fwen...man...i donnoe wat to sae...sound me..but i reject...me donnoe hu the hell they are!!then call me,keep on msging me blahblahblah...INSANE!me don reply him and now,he didnt msg me again...muahaha...at last...some peace...=D don wanna disappoint the DESPERATE guy...but somehow,me juz cant accept him thats why...
yesterdae...school resumes as per normal...kindda boring...nutink much to do...me and company sat at the back of the class...talking shit...muahaha...then mr fok ask us to write a reflection of 2005...i wrote anihow but somehow managed to write about 1 full page...
kiez...me veri the bored...veri the sleepy...fasting...left 12 more daes to go...haiz...no more msn for me...haiz...this is soo damn boring man...
4:55 PM
Love fruits...
PROFILE
NADZIERAH ERLIYANAaka CNAD.COCONAD.
EXISTS 10011992
'' CapGal
'' ShorTee
''sparklingyana92@hotmail.com
HearrtSS
+ MYSELF.
+ FAMILY.
+ PCDs.
+ HP.
+ BOOKS.
+ MYstuffs.
+ STAR-MASH.
+ SNOWhite.
+ BUTTERFLIES.!
LOVES
-=- PRIVACY.
-=- RELAXING.
-=- PINK.BLACK.WHITE.
-=- NATURE.GREENERY.
-=- SMILING. =))
-=- LITTLE KIDDIES.BABIES. [=
-=- GEMstones.
HATES
X' EXAMS.
X' CHAOTIC SITUATIONS.
X' WASTAGE.
X' TO FLARE UP EASILY.
FAST FACTS.
`IM A BLURR-SOTONG.SO SOMETIMES YOU WILL HAVE TO REPEAT WHATEVER YOU'VE JUST SAID.
`I ALWAYS DAYDREAM.YOU CAN FIND ME NOT ALWAYS PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT PEOPLE SAID.
`TEND TO GET DISTRACTED QUITE EASILY.BUT NOT WHEN IM BUSY READING BOOKS.MUAHAHA.
`ALWAYS MOTIVATING MYSELF.I HAVE TO MOVE ON.=))
-going to be the next adam khoo.~~teehee.
`IM QUIET.YOU WILL GET BORED WHEN TALKING TO ME.I ALWAYS ANSWER SO BRIEFLY.I DONT TALK MUCH UNLESS IF I FIND IT NECESSARY.
`I TEND TO SMILE A LOT.I LOVE TO SMILE. -oh,tis is soo true.!
`PISS ME OFF AND I'LL GIVE YOU A BITCHY LOOK.
`I DONT REALLY CARE IF YOU WERE TO CALL ME NAMES AND ME BEING SHORT.WATEVER.I DONT GIVE A DAMN.I WILL JUST IGNORE YOU AND MAKE YOU LIKE A FOOL.
-just dont let me curse you and your future generations.MUAHAHA.
`I LOVE TO ORGANISE STUFFS.AND BEING CREATIVE.
`I DONT LIKE PEOPLE TO INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE.YOU WONT.AND YOU CANT.
`TEND TO JUST FORGIVE OTHERS.
-but i wont forget whatever you did.when,and where.i shall always remember.MUAHAHA.
`I SAY THINGS BASED ON FACTS.
`IM EMO.CAN GET SENSITIVE.I CRY EASILY.ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY STUFFS.