Friday, October 28, 2005
waah!!todae last dae of skool sey...mann...tis is going to be soo damn bored!!YupYup!Its gonna be DAMN BORED!!hear me out...DAMN BORED!!lol.me cwazie...ahahakz!
me got lots of s-weet.n.unpleasant memories...aiyoh...yesterdae me and the whole skul receive BAD NEWS sey...yupyup.BAD NEWS!wala...MRS KONG is leaving HYSS!ouh...then cannot see her animoore.cannot hear her nagging...hehe...aiyoh...i wonder how the new principal will be like later...honestly.me cried.so sad!!
kiez...todae got no malay.mr amran neva come.no maths.coz both the period were used for cleaning the classroom...me n the rest got the panda biscuit from ms wong...yippe!tastes soo YUMMY!muahaha...olga neva come todae...alamak!o.ooo...sowi olga..me forgot to take one for you...
then juz now played UNO,heart attack.the usual games.and oh ya...STRESS!tats ma fav. game...aniwaez...we were like mad people.shouting.screaming.wala...then me n nad n farah do our holidae hw.i do onli 1 question.so sian...then go read the majalah 'Manja'.saw amir,my ex-skulmate,with his family inside there...then "debate" with nad.we alwaez like that one...soo childish ya...i admit it.=D
then wai siong came and asked nad to jage his bag.he sae got something inside.then we quite suspicious ones.soo kaypo...muahaha...then go n ask amirul if he got lost anitink...we thought wai siong got steal sometink sey...then that amirul go n tell wai siong we two wanna steal wai siong's things...aiyoh...wai siong smiled.soo sarcastic one.hmph!then go take his back.open it up.and took out his wwe cards.wala...make me suspend sey...aiyoh...me also have a lot at home lar...(",)
then during the cleaning session,not so many people go and helped out.but...quite fun lor...me go n plucked out decorations on the notice board...then sweep the floor.then cut out names on the vanguard sheets.give out to the class.as souveniers...some like rachel don want.others juz take...hmmx...what else..?
the last to go home was me,nad,farah,n su.we cleared the mess.then throw all the rubbish.cleared the wardobes.aiyoh...soo many things.then the orchids...they all juz left it in the classroom.me,su n wawa go choose n take home.then throw away all those unwanted ones.go watched downstairs.saw some fwens training NPCC.me neva go.coz lazy.leg pain.dizzy...then go copy down the commands for LCP test from nad...altogether i knew got 15 commands tested..lek lek for awhile.upon up cupboards.got science files n report files still in there.getting soo thirsty alreadi...now,what u r going to read later on...juz shhh...if not...*evil.sarcastic.laughter*
me n nad go look for mr fok.wawa n su go buy drinks from the vending machine.the brought along a plastic bag along so can put the drinks in...shh...me n nad were asked to bring down all the things from the cupboard.go upstairs.quenched our thirsts.neva fast one.got reason.hehe...then after that,we go down at staff room,look for mr fok again.pass him all the goods.then go up again.take our bags.our orchids.our vanguards.our.our...blahblahblah...switched off the lights n fans.locked the doors n set off.mann...this is going to be the last time im in that class...but...nvm.coz,nex year still in the same class as this year...me gonna miz all my fwens...cannot see them.miz my shannon's massage...hehe...
now...me gonna write sometink to some people.hear me out...
To Yim Hong:
Soo sori if i treat u badly.if got bully u or what so ever.hope u don mind...Now,remember me saying tis.Remember it forever."Don take it to heart,take it to the bottom!"=D hehe...aniwaez,you've been a great n gd fwen.me got to noe u r going to leave HYSS.wala...then cannot sabo u animoore(no offence)...hehe...btw,congrats coz u get 3rd in our class.continue to strive hard in ur future endevours ya!keep in touch!
To Farah:
Thnx for being my fwen.i appreciate it.will treasure our friendship.me couldn't 4get the dae we fight.n become enemies for awhile.aniwaez,Hari Raya is juz around the corner..soo Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin.Friends Forever??=D
To Nadhirah:
Thnx for being my fwen too...i appreciate it too.will treasure our friendship.thnx for melayan me when im talking craps.n thnx for alwaez cari gadoh with me.i shall alwaez remember all those for all my lives.muahaha...*sarcastic*.aniwaez,Selamat Hari Raya maaf Zahir Batin.Stay cool.Be hot.Be stupid(no offence)....muahaha...=B
To Olga:
My pleasure to have u as my fwen...u r great.cool.fwen.weirdo at times...aniwaez,Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin.Stay weird...n evil.n sarcastic.n...dejected poet...may we stay fwens...=D
To Surianah:
Same goes to you.Thnx for being my fwen.Me may not like u in the past.but we get along well lately ya?=D kiez...Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin.Stay fwens...=D
2:17 PM
Love fruits...
PROFILE
NADZIERAH ERLIYANAaka CNAD.COCONAD.
EXISTS 10011992
'' CapGal
'' ShorTee
''sparklingyana92@hotmail.com
HearrtSS
+ MYSELF.
+ FAMILY.
+ PCDs.
+ HP.
+ BOOKS.
+ MYstuffs.
+ STAR-MASH.
+ SNOWhite.
+ BUTTERFLIES.!
LOVES
-=- PRIVACY.
-=- RELAXING.
-=- PINK.BLACK.WHITE.
-=- NATURE.GREENERY.
-=- SMILING. =))
-=- LITTLE KIDDIES.BABIES. [=
-=- GEMstones.
HATES
X' EXAMS.
X' CHAOTIC SITUATIONS.
X' WASTAGE.
X' TO FLARE UP EASILY.
FAST FACTS.
`IM A BLURR-SOTONG.SO SOMETIMES YOU WILL HAVE TO REPEAT WHATEVER YOU'VE JUST SAID.
`I ALWAYS DAYDREAM.YOU CAN FIND ME NOT ALWAYS PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT PEOPLE SAID.
`TEND TO GET DISTRACTED QUITE EASILY.BUT NOT WHEN IM BUSY READING BOOKS.MUAHAHA.
`ALWAYS MOTIVATING MYSELF.I HAVE TO MOVE ON.=))
-going to be the next adam khoo.~~teehee.
`IM QUIET.YOU WILL GET BORED WHEN TALKING TO ME.I ALWAYS ANSWER SO BRIEFLY.I DONT TALK MUCH UNLESS IF I FIND IT NECESSARY.
`I TEND TO SMILE A LOT.I LOVE TO SMILE. -oh,tis is soo true.!
`PISS ME OFF AND I'LL GIVE YOU A BITCHY LOOK.
`I DONT REALLY CARE IF YOU WERE TO CALL ME NAMES AND ME BEING SHORT.WATEVER.I DONT GIVE A DAMN.I WILL JUST IGNORE YOU AND MAKE YOU LIKE A FOOL.
-just dont let me curse you and your future generations.MUAHAHA.
`I LOVE TO ORGANISE STUFFS.AND BEING CREATIVE.
`I DONT LIKE PEOPLE TO INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE.YOU WONT.AND YOU CANT.
`TEND TO JUST FORGIVE OTHERS.
-but i wont forget whatever you did.when,and where.i shall always remember.MUAHAHA.
`I SAY THINGS BASED ON FACTS.
`IM EMO.CAN GET SENSITIVE.I CRY EASILY.ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY STUFFS.