Saturday, January 28, 2006
+[[the ChineseNewYeaR]]+
happYchinesenewYear....to all chinese contacts.teachers.n.friends.
todae.around 6.20am.go out for school.wif syafiq.meet farah at 243 bus stop.took bus no. 257.todae go school can wear home clothes.wore red-white top and jeans.farah wearing pink top and black skirt.took 157 to get to skool.at skool....su wearing white top n jeans.olga wearing school u.nad looks so damn baeutiful n sexy in her black-pink top n black skirt...wow!hehe..
so...no lesson for whole day.but then pity bro at jwss..no show.juz lessons as per normal.tsk3-for him.hehe...hmmx.got paper making fans competition.2e3 managed to make about 2200+....thats a wow.highest is 2e5 with 3500+...donoe the exact amount.
then farah kena chosen for the best dressed contestants.got the sudoku puzzle game.then...wen making the paper fans hor...the class went soo damn noisy with the music on...and nad couldnt resist from dancing...muahaha...
then after recess concert begins.got many performance.hmmx.get nervous.coz they announced for the best noticeboard.hmmx..put in alot of effort.took about 1 week plus to get it done.counting the number of hours we stayed back and the amount of money we spent.but all wasted.the 2e4 copied our idea.wonder how they could win???!huh??!i guess somedae i placed photo of the 2e3 and 2e4 noticeboard.then tell me which are the best...they are all COPYCATS!!!!and u noe what???they did it last minute.juz took 2 daes!!!and theirs sooo...urgh!!!no comment....WE.congratulate.them."SINCERELY"....
then after 12.30pm.released.got np debrief.juz to ask y our drills are soo sloppy...cant wait for another dae meh???
outside school.at the bus stop.its hot.its a sunny day.waiting for the bus.under the hot sun.but all packed.full.then got poked by kak ili.her friend soo bad leh.ask her if she sec 1.do i look as if im a sec 1 pupil???uh...who cares aniwae???they juz being jealous!!muahaha....i love being short.=D hehe..
went to jwps.juz to meet teachers.lol.semangat???watever.theres my buddies-ayu,amira,ct,faezah,alfian.others are mostly guys i don close.sec ones.ayus fren-sharul or watever it is.not from jwps.but kepo2 want to come.haiz...he quite gd looking.but not attracted...lol.
theres ms nor.at the art room.preparing the stuff for her art workshop.kindda cool.then went looking for cikgu lela wif idayu.saw her at one class.still teaching.then after that,go to staff room.cikgu lela in there alreadi.then we all kena halau.they all went back.i stayed.that time recess time-P1 n P5.saw sya and zack.then....cikgu gave me orange.yus also got one.4pm.follow cikgu to her malay class.P1 class.hehe...shes teaching my adek.so i sat beside my adek.then lesson start.helped cikgu with some filing.hmmx....after class finish,went back to staff room.help carry some stuff.cikgu offer some epok2 and kueh tart.then,cikgu ask to help her design a chinese new year card....then mr pandian announced no flag raising ceremony.so about 6.25pm alreadi.soo decide to fetch zack from his class.then saw syaand friend.then walk towards the gate.
outside skool.saw hafizah,sya friend,also our sedare,and her mum.selling air batu.so,bought 4 of the air batu inclusive for sya-sya friend...
kiez...tats all for now.i've been writing soo much alreadi...sooo....ciao!
2:14 PM
Love fruits...
PROFILE
NADZIERAH ERLIYANAaka CNAD.COCONAD.
EXISTS 10011992
'' CapGal
'' ShorTee
''sparklingyana92@hotmail.com
HearrtSS
+ MYSELF.
+ FAMILY.
+ PCDs.
+ HP.
+ BOOKS.
+ MYstuffs.
+ STAR-MASH.
+ SNOWhite.
+ BUTTERFLIES.!
LOVES
-=- PRIVACY.
-=- RELAXING.
-=- PINK.BLACK.WHITE.
-=- NATURE.GREENERY.
-=- SMILING. =))
-=- LITTLE KIDDIES.BABIES. [=
-=- GEMstones.
HATES
X' EXAMS.
X' CHAOTIC SITUATIONS.
X' WASTAGE.
X' TO FLARE UP EASILY.
FAST FACTS.
`IM A BLURR-SOTONG.SO SOMETIMES YOU WILL HAVE TO REPEAT WHATEVER YOU'VE JUST SAID.
`I ALWAYS DAYDREAM.YOU CAN FIND ME NOT ALWAYS PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT PEOPLE SAID.
`TEND TO GET DISTRACTED QUITE EASILY.BUT NOT WHEN IM BUSY READING BOOKS.MUAHAHA.
`ALWAYS MOTIVATING MYSELF.I HAVE TO MOVE ON.=))
-going to be the next adam khoo.~~teehee.
`IM QUIET.YOU WILL GET BORED WHEN TALKING TO ME.I ALWAYS ANSWER SO BRIEFLY.I DONT TALK MUCH UNLESS IF I FIND IT NECESSARY.
`I TEND TO SMILE A LOT.I LOVE TO SMILE. -oh,tis is soo true.!
`PISS ME OFF AND I'LL GIVE YOU A BITCHY LOOK.
`I DONT REALLY CARE IF YOU WERE TO CALL ME NAMES AND ME BEING SHORT.WATEVER.I DONT GIVE A DAMN.I WILL JUST IGNORE YOU AND MAKE YOU LIKE A FOOL.
-just dont let me curse you and your future generations.MUAHAHA.
`I LOVE TO ORGANISE STUFFS.AND BEING CREATIVE.
`I DONT LIKE PEOPLE TO INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE.YOU WONT.AND YOU CANT.
`TEND TO JUST FORGIVE OTHERS.
-but i wont forget whatever you did.when,and where.i shall always remember.MUAHAHA.
`I SAY THINGS BASED ON FACTS.
`IM EMO.CAN GET SENSITIVE.I CRY EASILY.ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY STUFFS.