Tuesday, March 21, 2006
+[[ its ended ]]+holidaes over.im worn out.soo damn tired.homework all last minute done.watever!crapps.look at the list below.what i've done during the holidaes...mondae,13/3/06...got ipw meeting.then go meet kak ilah n kak ili.
tuesdae,14/3/06...go library with sha.meanwhile,talk on phone with pnad n syaq bout malay project.did nuthing duh after tat.at nite,conferencing with olga,pnad n farah bout the sentosa outing.
wednesdae,15/3/06...went to sentosa with olga,pnad,her sis n farah.enjoyable.then we go eat at mcdonalds at harbour front.then go home take bus 30 to reach boon lay interchange with olga n farah.after tat go jwcl with farah.she want to borrow books there.then go straight home.go out with family to west coast park till bout 7.30pm.climb the pyramid thingy.not scared animoore.hahakz...
thursdae,16/3/06... go swimming at cdans with family.go around 5.30pm like tat.
fridae,17/3/06...go swimming at cdans again with family.this time around 8pm like tat.ate spaghetti bolognese at the canteen there.taste soo damn yummy!=)
saturdae,18/3/06...got mendaki tuition at jwss from 8-11.15am.then go mim kelantan near kota tinggi with ibu,ayah,is n sya.ate nasi pattaya there.n i got pimples bcoz of the prawn.shit arh.then face went all red.bought 1 red jacket,1 pink long sleeve shirt n 1 blue top.quite cheap arh there...the clothes quite nice2...
sundae,19/3/06...go play badminton wif farah n ikhwan at farah's area.they wearing same color:orange.hahakz!then got rashid,didi they all playing soccer nearby us...blahblahblah...ibu went to kl after sending syafiq for soccer practice.watched erlin montel on suria at 9.30pm.nex week last episode liao.and then do last minute homework.
todae...back to skool.morning like sux.wait for 99 like shit.then about 5 buses came.all 242.siallah.take the 6th one.then transfer to take 198.late a bit.but name not taken.still got eng compre havent done.in bus while on the way then i did.all last minute.packed bag also tis morning then do.im getting worse.=S arrive skool like 7.30am like tat??phew!i scared already seyy...then all went smoothly...recess as usual eat plain rice with chicken and the curry.$1.30 liao.then sci todae kindda fun.nad like trying to make ghost sound.wan to scare missy nobody in front.blahblahblah.harry as usual nodding his head.sleeping mah.*no offence*hehe...jgn marah,****! =P after skool go hmt at bpghs.take mrt from lakeside then take bus 300 at chua chu kang interchange.haiz...alone again.nad sae she wan quit.watever lah.i cannot quit.n not going to.hehe...after tat went to cck community library.go return the borrow 2 other malay novels.then go old chang kee go buy carrot cake for $0.70.stomach grumbling.im hungry.yummy!returned ikhwan's memory card n card reader already.todae's homework onlie geog.need to do page 123-130 of wb.kiez...tats all...tonite wan watch dia..cannot miss!my all-time favourite...hahakz!kiez...ciao!
10:55 AM
Love fruits...
PROFILE
NADZIERAH ERLIYANAaka CNAD.COCONAD.
EXISTS 10011992
'' CapGal
'' ShorTee
''sparklingyana92@hotmail.com
HearrtSS
+ MYSELF.
+ FAMILY.
+ PCDs.
+ HP.
+ BOOKS.
+ MYstuffs.
+ STAR-MASH.
+ SNOWhite.
+ BUTTERFLIES.!
LOVES
-=- PRIVACY.
-=- RELAXING.
-=- PINK.BLACK.WHITE.
-=- NATURE.GREENERY.
-=- SMILING. =))
-=- LITTLE KIDDIES.BABIES. [=
-=- GEMstones.
HATES
X' EXAMS.
X' CHAOTIC SITUATIONS.
X' WASTAGE.
X' TO FLARE UP EASILY.
FAST FACTS.
`IM A BLURR-SOTONG.SO SOMETIMES YOU WILL HAVE TO REPEAT WHATEVER YOU'VE JUST SAID.
`I ALWAYS DAYDREAM.YOU CAN FIND ME NOT ALWAYS PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT PEOPLE SAID.
`TEND TO GET DISTRACTED QUITE EASILY.BUT NOT WHEN IM BUSY READING BOOKS.MUAHAHA.
`ALWAYS MOTIVATING MYSELF.I HAVE TO MOVE ON.=))
-going to be the next adam khoo.~~teehee.
`IM QUIET.YOU WILL GET BORED WHEN TALKING TO ME.I ALWAYS ANSWER SO BRIEFLY.I DONT TALK MUCH UNLESS IF I FIND IT NECESSARY.
`I TEND TO SMILE A LOT.I LOVE TO SMILE. -oh,tis is soo true.!
`PISS ME OFF AND I'LL GIVE YOU A BITCHY LOOK.
`I DONT REALLY CARE IF YOU WERE TO CALL ME NAMES AND ME BEING SHORT.WATEVER.I DONT GIVE A DAMN.I WILL JUST IGNORE YOU AND MAKE YOU LIKE A FOOL.
-just dont let me curse you and your future generations.MUAHAHA.
`I LOVE TO ORGANISE STUFFS.AND BEING CREATIVE.
`I DONT LIKE PEOPLE TO INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE.YOU WONT.AND YOU CANT.
`TEND TO JUST FORGIVE OTHERS.
-but i wont forget whatever you did.when,and where.i shall always remember.MUAHAHA.
`I SAY THINGS BASED ON FACTS.
`IM EMO.CAN GET SENSITIVE.I CRY EASILY.ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY STUFFS.