Monday, March 06, 2006
+[[ no cooking ]]+
yeyep...no cooking.mum not cooking liao....todae plus yesterdae.wala...pretty tired alreadi.uniform havent ironed yet...mind helping me out in the middle of the nite??hehex...Saturdae,4/3/06...
me n family went to cdans country club at bukit batok.all my siblings except for me,syafiq,ibu and ayah went for swimming.bout 1.5h like tat ar...while they were busy swimming,we eat at the canteen...shared a bowl of mee rebus(tasty!),1 cup of ice milo(give energy..hehe),2 cups of ice water,had a paddle pop rainbow ice cream each(me n syafiq onlie),some samosa/currypuffs(epok-epok)/popiah(springroll)...all cost bout $25 like that...then at bout 5.30pm like tat...we leaving...
head imm...going to daiso-always $2 shop...kind of like window shopping like that ah...bought some stuff there...cant remember what...errm...my belt...and nur's and sya's...yep yep...
then to the ayer rajah foodcourt...had dinner there...as usual,me ordered meekuah campur,syafiq with his mee kuah,ayah mee goreng,nur/ali/zack with their roti pratas,sya n ibu with nasi ayam.also we packed a murtabak for Sunday's breakfast...then for the drinks;me and ali both aloe vera with peach,nur and syafiq both pineapplae juice,ibu sugarcane juice,ayah milk tea/coffee-i cant remember,zack with grape f&n,and some luke warm water and ice water to go along...total expenses:around $40.
Sunday,5/3/06...
todae,then we went to jb...wan to make new specs...first we got into the car,all kindda squeezed inside...hahakz!then ayah drove all the way to woodlands checkpoint.its soo damn freaking hot inside.sumoore with the air-con not working...at least the singapore immigration not soo jammed with cars.coming to the malaysia custom...haiya...stuck down there for 00:39:11.95...i actually go and timed liao...no work and summoore in a boredom then...he!he!
soo...we go top up the air con first at dunnoe what place...soo long waiting.im really dying in a boredom man!!stuck at the workshop for bout 1h plus...cannot take it arh tell u... =S wait for the man to come coz he dunnoe go where,then wait for him to repair tis person's car,then wait for him to top up the aircon...cukup time aku dah lapar dah!
very hungry u noe.morning breakfast only had some jemput-jemput and a cup of tea and tats all...where can tahan for soo long..!!then at first want go make specs first.but then all complaint hungry alreadi...so went to tis KFC restaurant and eat there...soo we blanja as follows:-
then add one more large pepsi...soo,in total we spent bout RM93 like tat...muz tell u...the chicken and the whipped potato not nice...very blund.tasteless...dun believe go try urself...summoore got lots of fats...coz they soo oily!!eww...=Sthen after that,we go to rozaimi optical...the specs soo not my type one...then go to the menara optical-we always go there wan...then got lah a few nice one...but i neva make a new one coz all i want taken up my my adek2...soo terpakse lah mengalah...and summore mine still in good condition wat...juz that mine need to be adjusted a littlebit...need to be screwed...tat one they do for me foc...juz for the three specs(syafiq's,nur's n sya's),ayah need to fork out about RM170...nur's degree the highest and needs a special lense...haiz...mine i noe still remains the same with bout 275 degrees in total...syafiq also the same as me...sya increase a bit by dunnoe how much...then after that we go to a nearby kedai...go eat dinner...spent RM45 for...:-- 2 plates of nasi pattaya
- 2 plates of nasi putih
- sup tomyam campur
- kangkung
- watever sayur goreng lah...
- 4 air lychee
- 2 cikong panas
- 2 cincau drinks
- 1 bandung
- 2 warm water
- 1 icewater
after all bout to finish...sya and zack go ask from ibu for the car key.at first ibu dont want to give,but then at last she gave lor...then sya brought Is along...and Is is soo hyper active tat he ran here and there...and juz now he almost met with an accident.luckily for him,the car sempat stopped.and he was alreadi shaking with fear.everybody there was like panic that some even shouted.ayah go ran after Is.phew!if hes not safe...tell u...i gonna lose 1 more sibling...thank god!then we go to petrol station...ayah want top up fuel...he also bought 2 wholemeal bread and 1 raisin toast for tomorrow's breakfast...then we go home...
kiez...really need to go now...ciao!my school uniform and adek2 all havent ironed...very tired...argh!!!tink i sleep first then bout 4.30am like that i wake up and ironed the clothings...ouh...poor me!!Nytez!
3:27 PM
Love fruits...
PROFILE
NADZIERAH ERLIYANAaka CNAD.COCONAD.
EXISTS 10011992
'' CapGal
'' ShorTee
''sparklingyana92@hotmail.com
HearrtSS
+ MYSELF.
+ FAMILY.
+ PCDs.
+ HP.
+ BOOKS.
+ MYstuffs.
+ STAR-MASH.
+ SNOWhite.
+ BUTTERFLIES.!
LOVES
-=- PRIVACY.
-=- RELAXING.
-=- PINK.BLACK.WHITE.
-=- NATURE.GREENERY.
-=- SMILING. =))
-=- LITTLE KIDDIES.BABIES. [=
-=- GEMstones.
HATES
X' EXAMS.
X' CHAOTIC SITUATIONS.
X' WASTAGE.
X' TO FLARE UP EASILY.
FAST FACTS.
`IM A BLURR-SOTONG.SO SOMETIMES YOU WILL HAVE TO REPEAT WHATEVER YOU'VE JUST SAID.
`I ALWAYS DAYDREAM.YOU CAN FIND ME NOT ALWAYS PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT PEOPLE SAID.
`TEND TO GET DISTRACTED QUITE EASILY.BUT NOT WHEN IM BUSY READING BOOKS.MUAHAHA.
`ALWAYS MOTIVATING MYSELF.I HAVE TO MOVE ON.=))
-going to be the next adam khoo.~~teehee.
`IM QUIET.YOU WILL GET BORED WHEN TALKING TO ME.I ALWAYS ANSWER SO BRIEFLY.I DONT TALK MUCH UNLESS IF I FIND IT NECESSARY.
`I TEND TO SMILE A LOT.I LOVE TO SMILE. -oh,tis is soo true.!
`PISS ME OFF AND I'LL GIVE YOU A BITCHY LOOK.
`I DONT REALLY CARE IF YOU WERE TO CALL ME NAMES AND ME BEING SHORT.WATEVER.I DONT GIVE A DAMN.I WILL JUST IGNORE YOU AND MAKE YOU LIKE A FOOL.
-just dont let me curse you and your future generations.MUAHAHA.
`I LOVE TO ORGANISE STUFFS.AND BEING CREATIVE.
`I DONT LIKE PEOPLE TO INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE.YOU WONT.AND YOU CANT.
`TEND TO JUST FORGIVE OTHERS.
-but i wont forget whatever you did.when,and where.i shall always remember.MUAHAHA.
`I SAY THINGS BASED ON FACTS.
`IM EMO.CAN GET SENSITIVE.I CRY EASILY.ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY STUFFS.