Wednesday, March 15, 2006
+[[ what?? ]]+lalala...what??.gosh!!i mad alreadi nw...nowadays soo tensed.and stressed.maybe bcoz of the hot weather also leh...urgh...soo..yesterdae>>13/3/06...well...got to appointments.first,to meet farah,olga and nad in school for ipw at 1.00pm.ehk,nono...1.30pm...yup...second,to meet kak ili and kak ilah at bukit batok control station around 4pm like that...
so...for the first meeting...meet the 3 other "pussycat dolls"at the school bus stop...then we go skul together...then...find a place in the canteen...and theres some workers in the canteen...wala..soo noisy seyy.so we moved to the wooden bench near the NE gallery..and the 3 said they heard tis watever noise...woo..i scared alreadi.juz what the..?ouh...but then only me who never hear anything...innocent mah..hehex.soo we planned want go somewhere for the pw...maybe to sungei buloh..sentosa..blahblahblah...then at 3.40pm like that...we r off.they go kfc.i go wait for 187.shit arh..so long sia wait for the bus...almost 1/2 hour...then go msg kak ili i late a bit...
and for the second meeting...urmm...i gueess kak ilah been waiting for long.hehex.i sotong leh...kak ili board the same mrt as me...juz tat i kind of like dunnoe.then she lik kksaying 'hey,we took the same mrt'...and the sotong me like "really??"...what the sotong me...hmm..soo we take the elevators to the 5th floor...to the cinema liao.decided to watch NANNY MACPHEE.wee~the show starts at 5.30pm and we r late.and it started already.then...selit-selit argh masok...tempat duduk pat tengah-tengah pulak tu...aiyoh.during th show me made so manie comments.slalu jugak kener shut up by kak ili n kak ilah. O.o and the whole show ended around 7.09pm...so...we go down by the lift.pi 1st floor.kak ili ngan kak ilah nak pi coffee bean.talk bout coffee bean,i never went there before...lol.then...kak ili go for vanilla with capuccino i guess.me n kak ilah go for pure chocolate.total cost bout $15..
bout the movie:enjoyable.fun.swweet!obscene??hahakz.
we sit chit chat for a while at the coffee bean then go to this converse sale to meet her fren...saw her manager by the name of shawn.at first i tot was the shawn the t.c.but then turn out to be another one.no big deal.theres lot of hy students there...
then go home...take mrt...take longlong
with olga,pnad n farah...bout the sentosa trip...blahblahblah...and kak ili like left out like tat...sowi...so i tink she like bored like tat...realli sowi hor...don take it to heart,take it to the bottom!hehex...
klor...i tink tats it for now...ciao!
11:27 AM
Love fruits...
PROFILE
NADZIERAH ERLIYANAaka CNAD.COCONAD.
EXISTS 10011992
'' CapGal
'' ShorTee
''sparklingyana92@hotmail.com
HearrtSS
+ MYSELF.
+ FAMILY.
+ PCDs.
+ HP.
+ BOOKS.
+ MYstuffs.
+ STAR-MASH.
+ SNOWhite.
+ BUTTERFLIES.!
LOVES
-=- PRIVACY.
-=- RELAXING.
-=- PINK.BLACK.WHITE.
-=- NATURE.GREENERY.
-=- SMILING. =))
-=- LITTLE KIDDIES.BABIES. [=
-=- GEMstones.
HATES
X' EXAMS.
X' CHAOTIC SITUATIONS.
X' WASTAGE.
X' TO FLARE UP EASILY.
FAST FACTS.
`IM A BLURR-SOTONG.SO SOMETIMES YOU WILL HAVE TO REPEAT WHATEVER YOU'VE JUST SAID.
`I ALWAYS DAYDREAM.YOU CAN FIND ME NOT ALWAYS PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT PEOPLE SAID.
`TEND TO GET DISTRACTED QUITE EASILY.BUT NOT WHEN IM BUSY READING BOOKS.MUAHAHA.
`ALWAYS MOTIVATING MYSELF.I HAVE TO MOVE ON.=))
-going to be the next adam khoo.~~teehee.
`IM QUIET.YOU WILL GET BORED WHEN TALKING TO ME.I ALWAYS ANSWER SO BRIEFLY.I DONT TALK MUCH UNLESS IF I FIND IT NECESSARY.
`I TEND TO SMILE A LOT.I LOVE TO SMILE. -oh,tis is soo true.!
`PISS ME OFF AND I'LL GIVE YOU A BITCHY LOOK.
`I DONT REALLY CARE IF YOU WERE TO CALL ME NAMES AND ME BEING SHORT.WATEVER.I DONT GIVE A DAMN.I WILL JUST IGNORE YOU AND MAKE YOU LIKE A FOOL.
-just dont let me curse you and your future generations.MUAHAHA.
`I LOVE TO ORGANISE STUFFS.AND BEING CREATIVE.
`I DONT LIKE PEOPLE TO INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE.YOU WONT.AND YOU CANT.
`TEND TO JUST FORGIVE OTHERS.
-but i wont forget whatever you did.when,and where.i shall always remember.MUAHAHA.
`I SAY THINGS BASED ON FACTS.
`IM EMO.CAN GET SENSITIVE.I CRY EASILY.ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY STUFFS.