Tuesday, July 25, 2006
+[[ SuRvEy.. ]]+
1.Full name: Nadzierah Erliyana
2.Name backwards: anayilrE hareizdaN
3.Were you name after someone: dunnnoe leh.mm..i guess no.
4.Meaning of name: err..i dunnoe how to sae in eng leh..btw,its.. seorang pemimpin yang dohormati kerana kelembutannya
5.Nickname: Nad,Nadz,Coconad
6.Screen name: Wat?Coconad??
7.D.O.B: 10011992
place of birth: s'pore
9.nationality: of s'porean lar!
10.current location: find out urself..wuak3..
11.star sign: capricorn
12.religion: islam
13.height: im a shortee.
14.weight: average for my height.
15.shoe size: 6/7
16.hair colour: balck+brown
17.eye colour: black+white+dark brown
18.what do you look like: as in?food??or wat? =_='
19.innie or outie: huh?
20.lefty or righty: righty
21.gay,straight,bi or others: wat u think?
22.best frens: PCDs,Ermi.
23.best fren you trust most: PCDs,Ermi.
24.fav pals: Pcds.
25.best fren of opp sex: Urm..Ermi.=)
26.best buddies: loads.
27.boifren or galfren: what if i say i don have..
28.crush: whoah.gd ques.a lot.
29.parents: ibu and ayah
30.worst enemy: i don go around hating people.=S
31.fav online guy: is there?
32.fav online gal: bundles.
33.funniest fren: Pnad, Farah,Ayu
34.craziest fren: Pnad,Farah
35.advice fren: Around 10?
36.loudest fren: I don observe people talk loud2 leh..
7.person you cry with: PCDs
,Ayu.
38.any sisters: YUP
39.any brothers: YUP
40.any pets: yes,but last time only.hee.
41.any disease: yeah.blurr,blurr,SOTONG!wuak3...
42.pager: its outdated,aite?
43.personal fone line: yes.
44.cell phone?: yes.
45.lava lamp?: i made it once,myself during pri school.
46.pool or hot tub: whats hot tub?
47.car: not right at the moment.
48.personality: high curiosity level/need for variety/empathy/sensitivity level.
49.driving: i don have a car,how to drive?
50.car or one you want: a lot.i cant decide which one.=S
51.room: simple one will do with the basic ones included at least.
52.what's missing: im not sure what.
53.school: assyakirin,jwps,hyss.
54.bed: so long im comfortable.
55.relationship with parents: OK.
56.bliv in urself: Quite.
57.bliv in love at first sight: Neutral.
58.good listener: Quite.
59.get along with parents: GOOD.
60.save email convos: huh?
61.pray: yup.
62.bliv in reincarnation: nope.
63.like to make fun of ppl: i dont really dare to.
64.like to talk on the fone: yeah,only when im super damn bored!
65.want to get married: how would i noe?but i tink no leh..
66.like to drive: never drive before,how would i noe??
67.motion sickness: huh?
68.eat stem of broccoli: yes,its nice.
69.eat chicken with fork: no,but yes sometimes.
0.dream in colour: what dream in colour means?
71.type with ur fingers on home role: lame,bdh!
72.sleep with stuufed animal: wat?
73.next to you: my pillow and marsh-mallow.
74.on the walls of your room: none.
75.on ur mouse pad: of course a mouse lah!
76.dream car: i tot asked already??
77.dream date: i shall decide it together with my partner.=)
78.dream honeymoon spot: again, i shall discuss it with my future spouse.
79.dream husband or wife: are u saying tat i can predict the future?? >.>
80.bedtime: depends.
81.under your bed: dusts.
82.the single most important question: hah,what??
83.ur bad tym of the day: dunnoe.
84.ur worst fears: a lot.one of which;i miss my prayers.
85.the weather is: cool.
86.time: 10.15pm
87.date: 280706
88.the best trick you ever did on someone: telling pnad that theres NPCC and then poured and did lots of things to her since its her birthday.(sori farah,i copied urs.)
89.theme song: err...
90.hardest thing bout growing up: tall,TALL!
91.funniest experience: loads.
92. scariest moment: i've encountered many.which one u want?
93.silliest things you have ever said: almost everyday.
94.most desperate or funniest thing i've done to get the attention of the opp. sex: uh..i bet not.why need to attract them seyy..waste of time,eh?
96.worst feeling: down.
97.best feeling in the world: when theres no problem at all and i get to live peacefuuly!=)
98.tag 5 ppl to do this: any one will do.im jus too lazy to type...
5:41 PM
Love fruits...
PROFILE
NADZIERAH ERLIYANAaka CNAD.COCONAD.
EXISTS 10011992
'' CapGal
'' ShorTee
''sparklingyana92@hotmail.com
HearrtSS
+ MYSELF.
+ FAMILY.
+ PCDs.
+ HP.
+ BOOKS.
+ MYstuffs.
+ STAR-MASH.
+ SNOWhite.
+ BUTTERFLIES.!
LOVES
-=- PRIVACY.
-=- RELAXING.
-=- PINK.BLACK.WHITE.
-=- NATURE.GREENERY.
-=- SMILING. =))
-=- LITTLE KIDDIES.BABIES. [=
-=- GEMstones.
HATES
X' EXAMS.
X' CHAOTIC SITUATIONS.
X' WASTAGE.
X' TO FLARE UP EASILY.
FAST FACTS.
`IM A BLURR-SOTONG.SO SOMETIMES YOU WILL HAVE TO REPEAT WHATEVER YOU'VE JUST SAID.
`I ALWAYS DAYDREAM.YOU CAN FIND ME NOT ALWAYS PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT PEOPLE SAID.
`TEND TO GET DISTRACTED QUITE EASILY.BUT NOT WHEN IM BUSY READING BOOKS.MUAHAHA.
`ALWAYS MOTIVATING MYSELF.I HAVE TO MOVE ON.=))
-going to be the next adam khoo.~~teehee.
`IM QUIET.YOU WILL GET BORED WHEN TALKING TO ME.I ALWAYS ANSWER SO BRIEFLY.I DONT TALK MUCH UNLESS IF I FIND IT NECESSARY.
`I TEND TO SMILE A LOT.I LOVE TO SMILE. -oh,tis is soo true.!
`PISS ME OFF AND I'LL GIVE YOU A BITCHY LOOK.
`I DONT REALLY CARE IF YOU WERE TO CALL ME NAMES AND ME BEING SHORT.WATEVER.I DONT GIVE A DAMN.I WILL JUST IGNORE YOU AND MAKE YOU LIKE A FOOL.
-just dont let me curse you and your future generations.MUAHAHA.
`I LOVE TO ORGANISE STUFFS.AND BEING CREATIVE.
`I DONT LIKE PEOPLE TO INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE.YOU WONT.AND YOU CANT.
`TEND TO JUST FORGIVE OTHERS.
-but i wont forget whatever you did.when,and where.i shall always remember.MUAHAHA.
`I SAY THINGS BASED ON FACTS.
`IM EMO.CAN GET SENSITIVE.I CRY EASILY.ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY STUFFS.