Saturday, August 12, 2006
+[[ hello,im older ok??! ]]+
last mondae
went out with mum.
not going hmt.
told ya??
hmm..aniwae,
tat time my bro's fren
playing soccer downstairs.
but then fiq was not there..
saw 1 whom i knew.
then the rest
was like asking me,
"maner abang?"
then i ans lar..
"tgh tido"
then they smile2.
mcm kerang busuk.
then sae.." bb,tc! "
with their cheeky face.
haiya.
watever lah...
then the 1 i knew
was like laughing like hell.
wakaka!
i also.wuak3...
end of the story.
THURSDAYwent out with farah.
to jwcl.
borrowed books.
then tis someone
get stalked and "free photo taking".
im not elaborating more.
k,its kindda irritating n annoying,
but funny.hee.sori hor..
then to kfc.
boutght O.R fillet burger set.
then go VALUE$
bought marshmallows!=))
FRIDAYtheres skool.
im bored.
super damn lazy to go school aniwae.
wakaka.
lucky got PCDs.
HI sucks?
hmm..
went to the gallery.
near the ava room.
find watever information n stuffs.
np was mundane.
few breaks.
and im exhausted++tired!
gosh.
bag super damn heavy.
drills whole day.
extremely tired.
took 502 home.
brought home many bks.
im gonna revise them.
=))
TODAY:SATURDAYjus finished making
the tuna and egg
for the sandwhiches filling.
super damn tired.
no rest.
now is like 1++AM in the morning!
no rest,to be frank.
i got home,cleaned myself up
then go do the fillings.
haiz..
luckily got bik ati to help.
if not,die die for sure.=S
im yawning.
supposed i slept by 8.30pm.
hmm..
aiyah,,
shud i go tuition???
hmm..
im off to sleep.
ciao.
4:50 PM
Love fruits...
PROFILE
NADZIERAH ERLIYANAaka CNAD.COCONAD.
EXISTS 10011992
'' CapGal
'' ShorTee
''sparklingyana92@hotmail.com
HearrtSS
+ MYSELF.
+ FAMILY.
+ PCDs.
+ HP.
+ BOOKS.
+ MYstuffs.
+ STAR-MASH.
+ SNOWhite.
+ BUTTERFLIES.!
LOVES
-=- PRIVACY.
-=- RELAXING.
-=- PINK.BLACK.WHITE.
-=- NATURE.GREENERY.
-=- SMILING. =))
-=- LITTLE KIDDIES.BABIES. [=
-=- GEMstones.
HATES
X' EXAMS.
X' CHAOTIC SITUATIONS.
X' WASTAGE.
X' TO FLARE UP EASILY.
FAST FACTS.
`IM A BLURR-SOTONG.SO SOMETIMES YOU WILL HAVE TO REPEAT WHATEVER YOU'VE JUST SAID.
`I ALWAYS DAYDREAM.YOU CAN FIND ME NOT ALWAYS PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT PEOPLE SAID.
`TEND TO GET DISTRACTED QUITE EASILY.BUT NOT WHEN IM BUSY READING BOOKS.MUAHAHA.
`ALWAYS MOTIVATING MYSELF.I HAVE TO MOVE ON.=))
-going to be the next adam khoo.~~teehee.
`IM QUIET.YOU WILL GET BORED WHEN TALKING TO ME.I ALWAYS ANSWER SO BRIEFLY.I DONT TALK MUCH UNLESS IF I FIND IT NECESSARY.
`I TEND TO SMILE A LOT.I LOVE TO SMILE. -oh,tis is soo true.!
`PISS ME OFF AND I'LL GIVE YOU A BITCHY LOOK.
`I DONT REALLY CARE IF YOU WERE TO CALL ME NAMES AND ME BEING SHORT.WATEVER.I DONT GIVE A DAMN.I WILL JUST IGNORE YOU AND MAKE YOU LIKE A FOOL.
-just dont let me curse you and your future generations.MUAHAHA.
`I LOVE TO ORGANISE STUFFS.AND BEING CREATIVE.
`I DONT LIKE PEOPLE TO INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE.YOU WONT.AND YOU CANT.
`TEND TO JUST FORGIVE OTHERS.
-but i wont forget whatever you did.when,and where.i shall always remember.MUAHAHA.
`I SAY THINGS BASED ON FACTS.
`IM EMO.CAN GET SENSITIVE.I CRY EASILY.ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY STUFFS.