Friday, September 22, 2006
+[[ hola. ]]+
so its been 6 days
already i never update.
hmm..
aniwae,,
last mon and wed,
18/9/06 n 20/9/06,
had hmt eoy exam.
oklar the qns.
still managed to do..
=)
got to leave school
at 1.00pm.
haha.
no maths on wed.
and half of history on mon.
played soccer during pe
on mon n tues.
mon was the leg or watever thingy.
tues was the head thingy.
got me spinning!=S
summore no mood.
wahaha~~
tues double period of pe.
yippee!
soccer all day.
=))
tues,,
after school went to eat at
banquet near school.
never buy anything there.
then theres this bee
disturbing us.
wala~~
kindda irritated and scared.
what if it sting any of us??
lucky got tis man
help kill the bee.
with,,
nono pe shirt..
then went buy ice cream.
had mint choc chip.
long time never eat.
when back to school with kt n farah.
we 'studied'.
crapped and sat
near the spiral stairs.
theres alex n ben also.
blowed bubbles.
ben especially,
from starting till
when we want to go home sia..
_________________
TODAY.
school was ok.
ipw was urmm..
boring?
yeah.seriously speaking.
hi was ok.
discussed chp 11.
hw:do pg 25-28 of wb.
eng n cme was ok.
did ws.
OMG!
the boys toilet stinks lorr.
i walked pass really cannot tahan.=X
and can be smelled till
in the class lorr.
wth..
pretty distracted.=/
recess ate rice+curry chicken
went down with pcds
except farah n kt.
teacher never come.
but we have ws to be done.
argh..
maths was ok.
did variations.
quite simple.=))
then eng lesson.
arranged tables n chairs
for exam sitting arrangement.
did ws again.
after school...
went to jp
with farah,shann,nono.
ate at long john silver.
had treasure meal for $3.50.
looked around for farah's sis
bracelet.
then go popular
they go buy stuff.
farah not feeling well
so she went home first.
went to jwcl with shann n nono.
did our hw.
basically,
eng,maths n sci.
went home at 7++pm.
arrived home at 8.15pm sharp.
the bus all full lor.
had to wait for long.
kies.
im done.
and phew!
hw almost done!
yippee!=))
11:09 AM
Love fruits...
PROFILE
NADZIERAH ERLIYANAaka CNAD.COCONAD.
EXISTS 10011992
'' CapGal
'' ShorTee
''sparklingyana92@hotmail.com
HearrtSS
+ MYSELF.
+ FAMILY.
+ PCDs.
+ HP.
+ BOOKS.
+ MYstuffs.
+ STAR-MASH.
+ SNOWhite.
+ BUTTERFLIES.!
LOVES
-=- PRIVACY.
-=- RELAXING.
-=- PINK.BLACK.WHITE.
-=- NATURE.GREENERY.
-=- SMILING. =))
-=- LITTLE KIDDIES.BABIES. [=
-=- GEMstones.
HATES
X' EXAMS.
X' CHAOTIC SITUATIONS.
X' WASTAGE.
X' TO FLARE UP EASILY.
FAST FACTS.
`IM A BLURR-SOTONG.SO SOMETIMES YOU WILL HAVE TO REPEAT WHATEVER YOU'VE JUST SAID.
`I ALWAYS DAYDREAM.YOU CAN FIND ME NOT ALWAYS PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT PEOPLE SAID.
`TEND TO GET DISTRACTED QUITE EASILY.BUT NOT WHEN IM BUSY READING BOOKS.MUAHAHA.
`ALWAYS MOTIVATING MYSELF.I HAVE TO MOVE ON.=))
-going to be the next adam khoo.~~teehee.
`IM QUIET.YOU WILL GET BORED WHEN TALKING TO ME.I ALWAYS ANSWER SO BRIEFLY.I DONT TALK MUCH UNLESS IF I FIND IT NECESSARY.
`I TEND TO SMILE A LOT.I LOVE TO SMILE. -oh,tis is soo true.!
`PISS ME OFF AND I'LL GIVE YOU A BITCHY LOOK.
`I DONT REALLY CARE IF YOU WERE TO CALL ME NAMES AND ME BEING SHORT.WATEVER.I DONT GIVE A DAMN.I WILL JUST IGNORE YOU AND MAKE YOU LIKE A FOOL.
-just dont let me curse you and your future generations.MUAHAHA.
`I LOVE TO ORGANISE STUFFS.AND BEING CREATIVE.
`I DONT LIKE PEOPLE TO INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE.YOU WONT.AND YOU CANT.
`TEND TO JUST FORGIVE OTHERS.
-but i wont forget whatever you did.when,and where.i shall always remember.MUAHAHA.
`I SAY THINGS BASED ON FACTS.
`IM EMO.CAN GET SENSITIVE.I CRY EASILY.ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY STUFFS.