Tuesday, September 12, 2006
+[[ SICK! ]]+
hais..
3 days neva update.
super tired lor.
lets start off with last sat,9/9/06.
ayte..
went to library
with farah and kt.
we studied and stuff.
borrowed novels,
as usual.
but can guarantee im so
gonna NOT read all,though.
took pics.
and we posed alot.
lol.crappy..
went to kfc after tat.
im full so
jus buy hot fudge sundae
at mac.
then join the two
at kfc.
after tat we walk2 around jp.
in search of farah's ribbon.
-tats her new trademark btw.
RIBBONGIRL.=P
at last got at
Cards n Such.
went home straight.
took 242.
continue doing the
berkat and stuff
for my aunts wedding.
hais,tired,tired,sia..
finished the whole thing
with my father
cos the rest all tired and
they were sound asleep already lor..
the next morning which
was urmm..
sunday,10/9/06..
kies..
im super tired alreadi.
1 whole day never sleep.
and summore im fasting
to pay back all those
days i owed last year.
had my early breakfast
at around 5.30am.
then i pray.
and i slept.
first time i wake up so late.
12++pm.
gosh!!
tats super late for me already lor..
i usually wake up at
5 or 6am lor..
even though its not schooling.
hmm..
then,,im left at home with
nur and sha.
we crapped and stuff
for awhile.
then i continued sleeping.
the boys going soccer.
then im left home again with
nur and syafiq.
the rest of my family
go to my aunt's wedding
at fort canning.
cool..
i wanted to join,
but then got loads of hw
havent do lorrss..
=S
hmm..
did my hw at night.
cos tats the only time i get
to absorb everything.
and at last i've
made myself understood physics.
yippee!
and finally,
i get done all my sci.
=))
AND TODAE??!
i've prepared my school bag and
and done all my hw and stuff all last night.
but then,,
too bad im not coming
to school.
my side
which had the insect bite
was swollen and painful+itchy.
i cannot tahan lorr.
then got some illness also lorrr.
hmm..
at first thought of fasting.
then i break my fast
cos i have to eat the medicines.
forced by mum to eat.
went to banquet near school.
ate nasi ayam there.
i really had no appetite
these few days lorr..
i dunnoe why.
wala~~
see doctor todae.
got some muscle cramp.
painful,okie??!
then the insect bite,,
i kena some kind of
infection.
hais..
and anytime these days,
im going for surgery.
got some problem.
im super scared lorr
when the doctor said that..=S
HELP!
kies,,
and tats all for now.
c-ya!=))
12:18 PM
Love fruits...
PROFILE
NADZIERAH ERLIYANAaka CNAD.COCONAD.
EXISTS 10011992
'' CapGal
'' ShorTee
''sparklingyana92@hotmail.com
HearrtSS
+ MYSELF.
+ FAMILY.
+ PCDs.
+ HP.
+ BOOKS.
+ MYstuffs.
+ STAR-MASH.
+ SNOWhite.
+ BUTTERFLIES.!
LOVES
-=- PRIVACY.
-=- RELAXING.
-=- PINK.BLACK.WHITE.
-=- NATURE.GREENERY.
-=- SMILING. =))
-=- LITTLE KIDDIES.BABIES. [=
-=- GEMstones.
HATES
X' EXAMS.
X' CHAOTIC SITUATIONS.
X' WASTAGE.
X' TO FLARE UP EASILY.
FAST FACTS.
`IM A BLURR-SOTONG.SO SOMETIMES YOU WILL HAVE TO REPEAT WHATEVER YOU'VE JUST SAID.
`I ALWAYS DAYDREAM.YOU CAN FIND ME NOT ALWAYS PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT PEOPLE SAID.
`TEND TO GET DISTRACTED QUITE EASILY.BUT NOT WHEN IM BUSY READING BOOKS.MUAHAHA.
`ALWAYS MOTIVATING MYSELF.I HAVE TO MOVE ON.=))
-going to be the next adam khoo.~~teehee.
`IM QUIET.YOU WILL GET BORED WHEN TALKING TO ME.I ALWAYS ANSWER SO BRIEFLY.I DONT TALK MUCH UNLESS IF I FIND IT NECESSARY.
`I TEND TO SMILE A LOT.I LOVE TO SMILE. -oh,tis is soo true.!
`PISS ME OFF AND I'LL GIVE YOU A BITCHY LOOK.
`I DONT REALLY CARE IF YOU WERE TO CALL ME NAMES AND ME BEING SHORT.WATEVER.I DONT GIVE A DAMN.I WILL JUST IGNORE YOU AND MAKE YOU LIKE A FOOL.
-just dont let me curse you and your future generations.MUAHAHA.
`I LOVE TO ORGANISE STUFFS.AND BEING CREATIVE.
`I DONT LIKE PEOPLE TO INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE.YOU WONT.AND YOU CANT.
`TEND TO JUST FORGIVE OTHERS.
-but i wont forget whatever you did.when,and where.i shall always remember.MUAHAHA.
`I SAY THINGS BASED ON FACTS.
`IM EMO.CAN GET SENSITIVE.I CRY EASILY.ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY STUFFS.