Thursday, October 12, 2006
+[[ hmm.. ]]+IC.!so its been 5 days never update.hmm..LAZY lar..=X k aniwae,,,
last saturday,,,
- never go for tuition.
- and,,,i LAZY.
- slack at home.
- had "accident".
- sya hit my wounded part at my thigh using her knee.she was fighting with nur over toblerone choc.??
- the wound,,how do i say..torn?sumtink like tat,,and getting bigger.O.o
sunday,,
- REALLY SLACKING.
- not going anywhere.REST at home.
- BORED + ROT.
- played battleon with siblings.COOL.
- studied formulas for maths exam.
- slept.
monday,,,
- wound getting worse?yar.
- its MATHS EXAM.!(paper 2)
- had 15 mins extra.
- break time__was pushed in wheelchair by pcds.=))
- quite dizzy.shann pushed and turned a few times.=S
- then continued with mt paper 2.
- started quite early.at 10.10am.
- end at 11.50am.
- actually got 5 more mins.shud end at 11.55am.but then i finished the whole paper already,,so hand in.aniwae,,lazy to check summore.checked about 4 times already..=/
- dad fetch me home.
- went to sheng shiong.stayed in car.only he go buy stuff.
- went home.stayed at home.
- In came.alone.
- break fast at macdonalds'.
- had mcspicy EVM.yummy,,nice!
- ordered quite a lot.
- In finished 1 big mac and 1 mcchicken.
- full already.=))
- slept.slack.played battleon.until night.
- msging with farah.
- talk bout stuff and ...blahblahblah...=))
- planned to accompany her go shopping.
- had last min revision for dnt.=S
- "goody" me.i LEFT my dnt tb in the car.
- forgot to take home.cos read it while in the car.wala~~
- checked out mr.S file.
- hmm..lucky??nah.viewed the class test paper.uh,,can sure do badly.blergh...
- did some mind-mapping and arrowing and stuff.
- slept at 12++am.
tuesday,,
- had dnt exam.
- 15 mins extra.
- end at 9++am.
- dad fetched home.
- at home,,mum saw my injured wound.
- yew..its getting worse.+swollen+bernanah.
- was brought to NUH.
- see DR.D.L.
- phew!lucky no need to stitch back.
- does dressing.uh..need to change dressing DAILY.!
- was given 3 weeks of excuse from any straineous activities.see how after the 3 weeks.=/
- zack had something wrong with his eyes.DISLOCATED.O.o
- went home.then my parents sent zack to NUH.
- uh...he was warded.now,,he cannot see.the pupil a bit torn.the eyeball cracked a bit.=S
- In at bik ati's house.
- had nasi ayam for break fast.
- bought at the central market.
- bought 7 but then realise the person gave xtra 2.
- finished all.mum n dad not breaking fast at home.
- played battleon,AGAIN.
today,,
- not schooling today.yippee!
- tmr ART.havent do exploration..not so much of ideas now.=/
- had yoghurt and tomatoes for break fast.
- ATE my MEDICINES.
- prayed.then sleep.
- woke up at 8++am.
- wake Is up.
- bathe him.
- sya sent him to child care.
- played battleon.
- listened to westlife songs at youtube.
- syafiq came home with his frens.
- sya went to school at 11.45am.
- continued playing battleon.
- gosh..BRYAN SO CUTE!
- then then,,ibu called.
- zack can go home today.
- slightly better lar his eyes.but then have to rest A LOT.
- hmm...later going to change dressing at jurong polyclinic.
- hopefully,,they never do harshly..=S
guess tats all i've got to type now.hm..bb!
3:24 AM
Love fruits...
PROFILE
NADZIERAH ERLIYANAaka CNAD.COCONAD.
EXISTS 10011992
'' CapGal
'' ShorTee
''sparklingyana92@hotmail.com
HearrtSS
+ MYSELF.
+ FAMILY.
+ PCDs.
+ HP.
+ BOOKS.
+ MYstuffs.
+ STAR-MASH.
+ SNOWhite.
+ BUTTERFLIES.!
LOVES
-=- PRIVACY.
-=- RELAXING.
-=- PINK.BLACK.WHITE.
-=- NATURE.GREENERY.
-=- SMILING. =))
-=- LITTLE KIDDIES.BABIES. [=
-=- GEMstones.
HATES
X' EXAMS.
X' CHAOTIC SITUATIONS.
X' WASTAGE.
X' TO FLARE UP EASILY.
FAST FACTS.
`IM A BLURR-SOTONG.SO SOMETIMES YOU WILL HAVE TO REPEAT WHATEVER YOU'VE JUST SAID.
`I ALWAYS DAYDREAM.YOU CAN FIND ME NOT ALWAYS PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT PEOPLE SAID.
`TEND TO GET DISTRACTED QUITE EASILY.BUT NOT WHEN IM BUSY READING BOOKS.MUAHAHA.
`ALWAYS MOTIVATING MYSELF.I HAVE TO MOVE ON.=))
-going to be the next adam khoo.~~teehee.
`IM QUIET.YOU WILL GET BORED WHEN TALKING TO ME.I ALWAYS ANSWER SO BRIEFLY.I DONT TALK MUCH UNLESS IF I FIND IT NECESSARY.
`I TEND TO SMILE A LOT.I LOVE TO SMILE. -oh,tis is soo true.!
`PISS ME OFF AND I'LL GIVE YOU A BITCHY LOOK.
`I DONT REALLY CARE IF YOU WERE TO CALL ME NAMES AND ME BEING SHORT.WATEVER.I DONT GIVE A DAMN.I WILL JUST IGNORE YOU AND MAKE YOU LIKE A FOOL.
-just dont let me curse you and your future generations.MUAHAHA.
`I LOVE TO ORGANISE STUFFS.AND BEING CREATIVE.
`I DONT LIKE PEOPLE TO INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE.YOU WONT.AND YOU CANT.
`TEND TO JUST FORGIVE OTHERS.
-but i wont forget whatever you did.when,and where.i shall always remember.MUAHAHA.
`I SAY THINGS BASED ON FACTS.
`IM EMO.CAN GET SENSITIVE.I CRY EASILY.ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY STUFFS.