Friday, October 27, 2006
+[[ Last Day. ]]+
today last day of schooling.
T_______________T
im not crying.
but i feel like to.
im just sad.
=S
played cards whole day.
dr came into class
and brought the whole
class to the library.
because WE SHOULD NOT WASTE TIME.
uh..
syndris,hadley,pauline, and alvin
stayed in class with me.
wahaha~~
we played cards.
played stress with syndris.
wahaha~~~
its fun.you know..=))
with synn shouting..
hehe.
the rest of the class
went back shortly after.
continue playing cards.
recess time was ok.
ate rice+kuah kicap+curry chicken.
paid 60-cents.
had a bottle of mineral water.
went back to class.
and we played cards,AGAIN.
played tai-ti??
and stress.
and cheat.
uhuh..ITS SUPER DAMN FUN.!
mr soo came in and everybody
stopped playing with
polka cards.
wahaha.
and act innocent.?
O.o
im really enjoying the
last few moments
in 2E3.
played stress with
shann,hafidz,farah,olga.
we were like..
urmm...shouting?
and oh,,
congrats to shann.!
because she has always
been winning.=))
bell rang.
and it was time to go home.
mum came to class
with her friend.
going to meet with
form teacher and take
report book.
waited for teacher
and played stress
with shann until
finish.then go walk
to staff room.
walked past canteen,
mum want to buy drink.
waited outside the bookshop.
met with teacher there.
waited for mum.
received my report book.
i nearly fail,
or should i say i FAIL.?
my science.=S
went to jb.
ate at sayed blahblahblah restoran.
had maggi goreng special.
the special part is tat,,
its with fried chicken.
ok,,lame.
went home via tuas checkpoint.
took is from child care.
and head straight home.=)
get changed and get
ready to go to parc oasis.??
buying tv there.
took lorry there.
went to parc o
lorry had to be parked outside
cos cannot get in
cos its quite high.
brought trolley along.
took lift PL 13.??
to level 18.
ok,,it was cool.
cos the lift really
brought us right in front
of the doorstep
of the owner's house.
went to view the tv.
and we bought it
for $210.
its a projection tv.
the owner is moving out.
and the daughter was like
crying when we moved
out the tv.=/
sat at the back of the lorry
when going back home.
ooh~~
its so windy.i loike.=)
got home.
fiq went to central market
to buy cabel wire.
me went to mac and
bought food for the rest.
watched tv and eat
at the same time.
and everybody slept
at the hall.
wahhaa...
at last,,
THERES TV!!
2:04 PM
Love fruits...
PROFILE
NADZIERAH ERLIYANAaka CNAD.COCONAD.
EXISTS 10011992
'' CapGal
'' ShorTee
''sparklingyana92@hotmail.com
HearrtSS
+ MYSELF.
+ FAMILY.
+ PCDs.
+ HP.
+ BOOKS.
+ MYstuffs.
+ STAR-MASH.
+ SNOWhite.
+ BUTTERFLIES.!
LOVES
-=- PRIVACY.
-=- RELAXING.
-=- PINK.BLACK.WHITE.
-=- NATURE.GREENERY.
-=- SMILING. =))
-=- LITTLE KIDDIES.BABIES. [=
-=- GEMstones.
HATES
X' EXAMS.
X' CHAOTIC SITUATIONS.
X' WASTAGE.
X' TO FLARE UP EASILY.
FAST FACTS.
`IM A BLURR-SOTONG.SO SOMETIMES YOU WILL HAVE TO REPEAT WHATEVER YOU'VE JUST SAID.
`I ALWAYS DAYDREAM.YOU CAN FIND ME NOT ALWAYS PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT PEOPLE SAID.
`TEND TO GET DISTRACTED QUITE EASILY.BUT NOT WHEN IM BUSY READING BOOKS.MUAHAHA.
`ALWAYS MOTIVATING MYSELF.I HAVE TO MOVE ON.=))
-going to be the next adam khoo.~~teehee.
`IM QUIET.YOU WILL GET BORED WHEN TALKING TO ME.I ALWAYS ANSWER SO BRIEFLY.I DONT TALK MUCH UNLESS IF I FIND IT NECESSARY.
`I TEND TO SMILE A LOT.I LOVE TO SMILE. -oh,tis is soo true.!
`PISS ME OFF AND I'LL GIVE YOU A BITCHY LOOK.
`I DONT REALLY CARE IF YOU WERE TO CALL ME NAMES AND ME BEING SHORT.WATEVER.I DONT GIVE A DAMN.I WILL JUST IGNORE YOU AND MAKE YOU LIKE A FOOL.
-just dont let me curse you and your future generations.MUAHAHA.
`I LOVE TO ORGANISE STUFFS.AND BEING CREATIVE.
`I DONT LIKE PEOPLE TO INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE.YOU WONT.AND YOU CANT.
`TEND TO JUST FORGIVE OTHERS.
-but i wont forget whatever you did.when,and where.i shall always remember.MUAHAHA.
`I SAY THINGS BASED ON FACTS.
`IM EMO.CAN GET SENSITIVE.I CRY EASILY.ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY STUFFS.