Friday, November 17, 2006
+[[ ENTERTAINMENT. ]]+MY DAILY ROUTINE.:
-sweep
-mop
-clean&wash dishes after breakfast
-make my bed
-boil water
-heat up food
yar..so i did all those stuffs mentioned above just now till about 10am.today,,automatic woke up at 5.15am.nur also.at 5.50am,we both already walking towards jwps.sending her off cos shes going for the P6 Malacca trip today.will be back by tmr.[[i miss my fight-partner.!*tsktsk*]] after which,walked back.went to 7-eleven at pioneer mall to buy newspapers+mashed potato.then went over to koufu to buy the breakfast set which consists of 1 kaya bun,2 halfboiled eggs,1 coffee(for dad).
then,,got home by 6.20am.everybody went asleep.hais..woke ali up to get ready for school.and ayah cos he got work.heat up watever leftover food.and washed whatever dishes in the sink.then wiped the cabinets and the stove.plus,,boil water.done these by 7am.
then had breakfast.ali went off for school at 7.05am.left with ayah and syafiq.chat and talked bout loads of stuff.ayah was late for work by 15mins.=S we chatted till didnt realise the time.hurhurhur.. >.>
then ayah went off to work.syafiq go sleep again.so left me alone downstairs.so i start sweeping and mopping the hall and dining area.and other stuff.by the time i finished with the housework,iskandar woke up.had sya to bathe him.then at 12pm,send is off to childcare.then sya and zack to jwps.hepled with the holding of the cake for sya's class party.then turned back and home,again.was chaotic.=S
met up with dear FARAH at interchange.usual place.arrived late.SORRY.watched movie at jp.'STEP UP'.sat the the very last row.was quite nice the show.and i was like laughing almost all the way.quite SWEET lar the show..haha.[[u noe what..^^]] it started at 2.05pm.actually 2.15pm cos of the ad.then ended at 4pm.and after the show,we waited for people to went off first cos we didnt where to exit.hehe..
then,,we head for chameleon.thought of buying headband,at last not buying.watever.and farah is the one buying;stockings.walked around jp.and the courts.wahaha..then went off to jwcl.borrowed some books.after that,went back to jp,farah bought her specs hook at one of the specs shop.lastly,to this stall beside sweet talk to buy the 'you tian/tion';3 pcs for my bro.
took 243G back home with farah.alighted before her cos fetching iskandar from childcare.it was 6pm then.bik ati also at the childcare taking fauzan&fahmy.walked home with her.otw,met didi playing soccer.and off to home.=)
kak nurul jus now called ask if have the office kind of shoe.unfortunately,dun have lehs..=(
Today's expenditure:
-newspaper+mashed potato $2.80
-breakfast set $2.30
-movie ticket $7-popcorn+drink $3.25-you tian?? $2.10
-crackers $0.40
note:the movie thingy mum gave $15.actually,she asked me to take the money she left before going to kl.
k,till here now.
and now,,
im NOT SO BORED.
gosh.!tmr theres np!and im NOT COMING.!hehe..
12:09 AM
Love fruits...
PROFILE
NADZIERAH ERLIYANAaka CNAD.COCONAD.
EXISTS 10011992
'' CapGal
'' ShorTee
''sparklingyana92@hotmail.com
HearrtSS
+ MYSELF.
+ FAMILY.
+ PCDs.
+ HP.
+ BOOKS.
+ MYstuffs.
+ STAR-MASH.
+ SNOWhite.
+ BUTTERFLIES.!
LOVES
-=- PRIVACY.
-=- RELAXING.
-=- PINK.BLACK.WHITE.
-=- NATURE.GREENERY.
-=- SMILING. =))
-=- LITTLE KIDDIES.BABIES. [=
-=- GEMstones.
HATES
X' EXAMS.
X' CHAOTIC SITUATIONS.
X' WASTAGE.
X' TO FLARE UP EASILY.
FAST FACTS.
`IM A BLURR-SOTONG.SO SOMETIMES YOU WILL HAVE TO REPEAT WHATEVER YOU'VE JUST SAID.
`I ALWAYS DAYDREAM.YOU CAN FIND ME NOT ALWAYS PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT PEOPLE SAID.
`TEND TO GET DISTRACTED QUITE EASILY.BUT NOT WHEN IM BUSY READING BOOKS.MUAHAHA.
`ALWAYS MOTIVATING MYSELF.I HAVE TO MOVE ON.=))
-going to be the next adam khoo.~~teehee.
`IM QUIET.YOU WILL GET BORED WHEN TALKING TO ME.I ALWAYS ANSWER SO BRIEFLY.I DONT TALK MUCH UNLESS IF I FIND IT NECESSARY.
`I TEND TO SMILE A LOT.I LOVE TO SMILE. -oh,tis is soo true.!
`PISS ME OFF AND I'LL GIVE YOU A BITCHY LOOK.
`I DONT REALLY CARE IF YOU WERE TO CALL ME NAMES AND ME BEING SHORT.WATEVER.I DONT GIVE A DAMN.I WILL JUST IGNORE YOU AND MAKE YOU LIKE A FOOL.
-just dont let me curse you and your future generations.MUAHAHA.
`I LOVE TO ORGANISE STUFFS.AND BEING CREATIVE.
`I DONT LIKE PEOPLE TO INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE.YOU WONT.AND YOU CANT.
`TEND TO JUST FORGIVE OTHERS.
-but i wont forget whatever you did.when,and where.i shall always remember.MUAHAHA.
`I SAY THINGS BASED ON FACTS.
`IM EMO.CAN GET SENSITIVE.I CRY EASILY.ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY STUFFS.