Thursday, November 30, 2006
hola!=)
hmm..woke up at 7am tis morning.!
and i missed praying subuh.!
feeling:GUILTY.
=S
p/s.no use of setting alarm clock.-_-'
then,,
went downstairs and
heat up yesterday's food.
and sweep and mop the floor.
as usual-routine.
so,everything done by 8.30am.
urmm..hp charged already.!
yippee.!
very enthu tis morning.
go iron full-u,
blahblahblah.
checklist:-
-iron full u?
DONE.-polish boots?
DONE.-season beret?
DONE.so..yar..everything done.
and im getting ready for np.
see,told you im very enthu.
after which..
had breakfast.
nothing to eat with bread.
uh..cheese finish.
bleargh..no mood eating bread.
then,,cooked nasi goreng.
and half-boiled eggs.
yummy.!
>>Iskandar ate 3 half-boiled eggs.!=0
okay..then..
i got ready for np.
was like around 12pm.
went downstairs..
on comp. and scan for virus.
bleargh..yesterday 2 virus was detected.!!
and so..
i was tired of sitting.and waiting for
the scanning to finish.
tried massage my leg.
gosh.!when i press on this
one spot..then suddenly my leg
became very weak..=S
decide to wait till bout 1.15pm like tat
before i go for np..
1.15pm arrived and my leg
was even weaker.
msged melissa and she called me.
was told to just rest at home.
thank you.!=)
so now..
was resting.
hais..kindda bored.
leg was slightly better already liao.
hopefully by tmr should be well again..
gonna miss the POP.
talked with nur just now.
have a feeling that im
NOT A GOOD SISTER.
well,,i find it quite true.
all in all..i find that
syafiq is way better.
and fun than me.
see,,im soo outdated.
i blabber a lot.
i nag a lot.
i command a lot.
and more.
sometimes i just do wonder..
why cant i be a lot more
nicer to my siblings?
afterall..they are MY SIBLINGS,okay??
i guess i write enough already.
urrmm..more than enough??
yeah..kindda.
ouh..i just hope to be an even better and nicer sis..
how i wish im not soo mean to them..
7:03 AM
Love fruits...
PROFILE
NADZIERAH ERLIYANAaka CNAD.COCONAD.
EXISTS 10011992
'' CapGal
'' ShorTee
''sparklingyana92@hotmail.com
HearrtSS
+ MYSELF.
+ FAMILY.
+ PCDs.
+ HP.
+ BOOKS.
+ MYstuffs.
+ STAR-MASH.
+ SNOWhite.
+ BUTTERFLIES.!
LOVES
-=- PRIVACY.
-=- RELAXING.
-=- PINK.BLACK.WHITE.
-=- NATURE.GREENERY.
-=- SMILING. =))
-=- LITTLE KIDDIES.BABIES. [=
-=- GEMstones.
HATES
X' EXAMS.
X' CHAOTIC SITUATIONS.
X' WASTAGE.
X' TO FLARE UP EASILY.
FAST FACTS.
`IM A BLURR-SOTONG.SO SOMETIMES YOU WILL HAVE TO REPEAT WHATEVER YOU'VE JUST SAID.
`I ALWAYS DAYDREAM.YOU CAN FIND ME NOT ALWAYS PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT PEOPLE SAID.
`TEND TO GET DISTRACTED QUITE EASILY.BUT NOT WHEN IM BUSY READING BOOKS.MUAHAHA.
`ALWAYS MOTIVATING MYSELF.I HAVE TO MOVE ON.=))
-going to be the next adam khoo.~~teehee.
`IM QUIET.YOU WILL GET BORED WHEN TALKING TO ME.I ALWAYS ANSWER SO BRIEFLY.I DONT TALK MUCH UNLESS IF I FIND IT NECESSARY.
`I TEND TO SMILE A LOT.I LOVE TO SMILE. -oh,tis is soo true.!
`PISS ME OFF AND I'LL GIVE YOU A BITCHY LOOK.
`I DONT REALLY CARE IF YOU WERE TO CALL ME NAMES AND ME BEING SHORT.WATEVER.I DONT GIVE A DAMN.I WILL JUST IGNORE YOU AND MAKE YOU LIKE A FOOL.
-just dont let me curse you and your future generations.MUAHAHA.
`I LOVE TO ORGANISE STUFFS.AND BEING CREATIVE.
`I DONT LIKE PEOPLE TO INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE.YOU WONT.AND YOU CANT.
`TEND TO JUST FORGIVE OTHERS.
-but i wont forget whatever you did.when,and where.i shall always remember.MUAHAHA.
`I SAY THINGS BASED ON FACTS.
`IM EMO.CAN GET SENSITIVE.I CRY EASILY.ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY STUFFS.