Friday, November 10, 2006
+[[ theCONCERT. ]]+yesterday...
went to jwps.
with idayu.
helped to take pics. there.
they having some deepa-raya
celebration going on.
fun.and cool.
hahaha.
been there from 10am-6.30pm.
the whole show was 1h.
there was 2 sessions;
morning and afternoon.
after morning session,
had something to eat.
c.Lela treat.
had some rice+veg.+curry(jus the curry!)+potato.
and bandung.
idayu had rice+veg.+chicken.
and mirinda grape.
sofi,c.Lela's daughter,,
had a snack(Mamee.) and milo.
and total we spent
only $3.60.!
whoah~~i must say
that its way cheaper
than in secondary school,man.
then we helped to sort out
the exam papers.
woo..had a feel of
becoming a teacher.
must say quite tiring.
=X
then took pics of the
performance for the
afternoon session.
almost the same thing.
only that,,theres
some technical problem
occured and some of
the performance were
kindda edited and made shorter
a bit.then,,there
was some prize giving
session taking place.
after which,,went back
staff room.
then,,go G.O. to give
the exam papers
to the respective teachers.
then,,went to c.Lela's malay class.
shes having lesson.
and took some video
and pics.
went over to the
fish tank area.
theres some exhibition.
took some pics
and video.
then,,
malay lesson was over.
back to the staff room
again.took some pics.
and head for the P1
class for their malay lesson.
tis part is kindda fun.
seriously i tell u,,
the P1 are damn fun!
cos they are very sporting.!
and i LOVe them,
my juniors.!
they not havng lessons
the whole day.
cos they having some sort
of hari raya celebration.
now firstly,,
they had to change into
their hari raya outfits.
the girls changed in the
classroom.me and idayu
help them.so funny.
hahaha.and they all
kindda went shy.
wahaha..
proceeded to the music room
at the 3rd level.
all the P1 malay
students
gathering there.
whoah!loads of kuih raya.
hahaha.
and they are soo tempting.!
muahaha..
took pics and video,again.
listened to hari raya songs.
and ate the kuih raya.
which is so fun.
its really the atmosphere
of hari raya.
and tell u what,,
the P1 are not shy
to even sing.!
somemore,,THEY DANCE!
superb,i must say.
=))
had this performance
being put up
the 6 of the
P1 girls.they last
week on sat,04112006,,
had to perform a dance
at this block party.
and they very cute one lor..
went home.
walked with c.Lela.
and she planned
of bringing me and idayu
somewhere for a treat.
maybe Vivocity.?
o.O
3:29 AM
Love fruits...
PROFILE
NADZIERAH ERLIYANAaka CNAD.COCONAD.
EXISTS 10011992
'' CapGal
'' ShorTee
''sparklingyana92@hotmail.com
HearrtSS
+ MYSELF.
+ FAMILY.
+ PCDs.
+ HP.
+ BOOKS.
+ MYstuffs.
+ STAR-MASH.
+ SNOWhite.
+ BUTTERFLIES.!
LOVES
-=- PRIVACY.
-=- RELAXING.
-=- PINK.BLACK.WHITE.
-=- NATURE.GREENERY.
-=- SMILING. =))
-=- LITTLE KIDDIES.BABIES. [=
-=- GEMstones.
HATES
X' EXAMS.
X' CHAOTIC SITUATIONS.
X' WASTAGE.
X' TO FLARE UP EASILY.
FAST FACTS.
`IM A BLURR-SOTONG.SO SOMETIMES YOU WILL HAVE TO REPEAT WHATEVER YOU'VE JUST SAID.
`I ALWAYS DAYDREAM.YOU CAN FIND ME NOT ALWAYS PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT PEOPLE SAID.
`TEND TO GET DISTRACTED QUITE EASILY.BUT NOT WHEN IM BUSY READING BOOKS.MUAHAHA.
`ALWAYS MOTIVATING MYSELF.I HAVE TO MOVE ON.=))
-going to be the next adam khoo.~~teehee.
`IM QUIET.YOU WILL GET BORED WHEN TALKING TO ME.I ALWAYS ANSWER SO BRIEFLY.I DONT TALK MUCH UNLESS IF I FIND IT NECESSARY.
`I TEND TO SMILE A LOT.I LOVE TO SMILE. -oh,tis is soo true.!
`PISS ME OFF AND I'LL GIVE YOU A BITCHY LOOK.
`I DONT REALLY CARE IF YOU WERE TO CALL ME NAMES AND ME BEING SHORT.WATEVER.I DONT GIVE A DAMN.I WILL JUST IGNORE YOU AND MAKE YOU LIKE A FOOL.
-just dont let me curse you and your future generations.MUAHAHA.
`I LOVE TO ORGANISE STUFFS.AND BEING CREATIVE.
`I DONT LIKE PEOPLE TO INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE.YOU WONT.AND YOU CANT.
`TEND TO JUST FORGIVE OTHERS.
-but i wont forget whatever you did.when,and where.i shall always remember.MUAHAHA.
`I SAY THINGS BASED ON FACTS.
`IM EMO.CAN GET SENSITIVE.I CRY EASILY.ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY STUFFS.