Monday, November 27, 2006
urmm..ok.i was LAZY for the past few days TO UPDATE.so now im updating.MUAHAHA.
FRIDAY,17/11/06went for to school.
theres np.
but im not joining.
just gave mdm the MC.
and i watched them marching
blahblahblah.
crapped with wilson,glenn,and syameera.
especially the pasrt after the convenent? movie
or watever.
lend beret,shorts,and pencil
to them;pnad,swizzle,...
bahhs.
np ends at 4++pm.
took 187 with farah
and syameera.
then 243G with syameera,
go take is from childcare.
SATURDAY,18/11/06not going anywhere actually.
just stayed at home,
do housework,
kene scolded,
and rot,ROT,ROT.
SUNDAY,19/11/06just like SATURDAY.
the boys had soccer training
at dunoe where.
blearghs.=SMONDAY.20/11/06went to school.
met farah,pnad,olga
for eng project.
blahblahblah.
didnt really discuss.
cause..
WE CRAPPED A LOT.
went to outside the general office
and look at the class list.
paired up who-and-who.
LOL.
then it was raining heavily.
gosh.!
i peed a lot.!=Xwent to jwcl with farah and olga.
then jp.
go chameleon.
met lyana there.
then watson at the
basement.
something
funny happened there.
at the counter part.
WAKAKA.!
LOL.
TUESDAY,21/11/06stayed at home.
chat on phone with kak ila.
blahblahblah.WEDNESDAY,22/11/06went to escape.
with my siblings;
-nur
-sya
-ali
-zack
and PCDs;
-farah
-pnad
-olga
and nur's friend,amirah.
=))
met up at boon lay
interchange at the
control station at 9++am.
took MRT.and MY FAULT,,
we alighted at tanah merah
when we actually dont need to.
sorry guys.=Stook 358 to downtowneast.
it was just one bus stop away.
walked to escape.
bought the tickets.
one for $6.
put our stuffs at the locker.
MY FAULT,AGAIN.
go turn the key??
and have to put money again.
=S
they played this thing
called 'RAINBOW'.
im not joining.
cos zack cannot also
because of his height.
so,went to play
the "family coaster"
with zack.
then we played the
"kite flyer"??
and make me spins.
bleargh..
then,,
the family coaster again.
and WET&WILD.!
woohoo!
FUN,dude!
played the bumper boat??
or watever it is..
and got wet.!
bahhs.
then went to this
haunted house.
damn scary liao..
=X
ok,,I SHOUT.
cos IM SCARED.
and oh ya,,
theres this group of girls.
well..to me,,
they are SUPER IRRITATING.!
yaya..u guys are super BRAVE.!*BLUEK!*freakos.FREAKOS.think only u have thatbitchy face?wakaka..bet i have even a morebitchy face than urs.MUAHAHA.dun show me that stupid-idioticlook,you IDIOTS.k,watever.
they look at us with a
watever face.
with that thick make-up face
of theirs.
*puke.!*
ate at BK.
at downtowneast.
had the family meal.
paid $19.90.
then..
was approached by this guy.
and me,farah,pnad,and olga
donated to mercy relief.=))
and we went home.
walked to the interchange
and took MRT.
pnad alighted first
at lakeside.
then the rest of us at boon lay.
went to bik ati's house.
had ikan selar!
woohoo!
long time never eat fish!
i LOIKE.!I LOIKE.!
=))
prayed at there.
played spelldown
with nur,sya,and aini.
and went home.
+)
THURSDAY,23/11/06
went to jwps with nur.
shes getting her PSLE results.!
okay,,was not bad.
she scored:210.
bad thing was,,
she couldnt enter the SAME SCH as me.
=(
then helped c.Lela with
the shading of OAS.(4 pcs.)
kindda a survey.
then,we do some stock-taking.
hmm..
ate nasi goreng cooked
by amin's mum.
gosh.!i was teased by them.
BLEARGH.
received $6 from c.norliah.
hari raya money.woohoo!oops.!im crapping.ehk?=Xwent to PM with c.Lela.first,went to the toiletat mac.saw bakhit and his sisthere.they waiting forhadziq.wahaha..then,went to giant.urm..shes buying somefrench loaf.but theres none.bought other kind of bread then.paid the stuffs.and went down,to 7-eleven.whooh..got french loafthere!>.> bought them(2 pkts).then,,went to mac.it was raining HEAVILY.ate there.she belanja.had filet-o-fish student meal set.met hadziq and bakhit+sis.blahblahblah.was not raining heavily at around 6.30pm.so,,went home.=)called home to ask if Isbeen fetched from childcare.sya was taking so long.so i decided to go tothe childcare centre.only to find that she justarrived home by the time i reached there.!=X
8:22 AM
Love fruits...
PROFILE
NADZIERAH ERLIYANAaka CNAD.COCONAD.
EXISTS 10011992
'' CapGal
'' ShorTee
''sparklingyana92@hotmail.com
HearrtSS
+ MYSELF.
+ FAMILY.
+ PCDs.
+ HP.
+ BOOKS.
+ MYstuffs.
+ STAR-MASH.
+ SNOWhite.
+ BUTTERFLIES.!
LOVES
-=- PRIVACY.
-=- RELAXING.
-=- PINK.BLACK.WHITE.
-=- NATURE.GREENERY.
-=- SMILING. =))
-=- LITTLE KIDDIES.BABIES. [=
-=- GEMstones.
HATES
X' EXAMS.
X' CHAOTIC SITUATIONS.
X' WASTAGE.
X' TO FLARE UP EASILY.
FAST FACTS.
`IM A BLURR-SOTONG.SO SOMETIMES YOU WILL HAVE TO REPEAT WHATEVER YOU'VE JUST SAID.
`I ALWAYS DAYDREAM.YOU CAN FIND ME NOT ALWAYS PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT PEOPLE SAID.
`TEND TO GET DISTRACTED QUITE EASILY.BUT NOT WHEN IM BUSY READING BOOKS.MUAHAHA.
`ALWAYS MOTIVATING MYSELF.I HAVE TO MOVE ON.=))
-going to be the next adam khoo.~~teehee.
`IM QUIET.YOU WILL GET BORED WHEN TALKING TO ME.I ALWAYS ANSWER SO BRIEFLY.I DONT TALK MUCH UNLESS IF I FIND IT NECESSARY.
`I TEND TO SMILE A LOT.I LOVE TO SMILE. -oh,tis is soo true.!
`PISS ME OFF AND I'LL GIVE YOU A BITCHY LOOK.
`I DONT REALLY CARE IF YOU WERE TO CALL ME NAMES AND ME BEING SHORT.WATEVER.I DONT GIVE A DAMN.I WILL JUST IGNORE YOU AND MAKE YOU LIKE A FOOL.
-just dont let me curse you and your future generations.MUAHAHA.
`I LOVE TO ORGANISE STUFFS.AND BEING CREATIVE.
`I DONT LIKE PEOPLE TO INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE.YOU WONT.AND YOU CANT.
`TEND TO JUST FORGIVE OTHERS.
-but i wont forget whatever you did.when,and where.i shall always remember.MUAHAHA.
`I SAY THINGS BASED ON FACTS.
`IM EMO.CAN GET SENSITIVE.I CRY EASILY.ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY STUFFS.