Tuesday, November 14, 2006
went for hari raya yesterday with whole family.but firstly,,we go for this wedding invitation at Pasir Ris.ate nasi briyani,ayam masak merah,rendang daging,and loads more there.quite full.!met some of my relatives there.
saw idayu there too.going to the same place-the wedding invitation.its her long-distance relative.same like me lor...its my grandma-her sister's late hubby's relative.kindda like tat.
bik ita,nyai,ibu imah and the rest arrived later.then my family go first.went to ibu's relative-her aunt,at Tampines.saw this poster.its sumtink bout the sequences of events that will happen before the end of the world.find it very interesting.and the poster is quite hard to get.hais.. planning to posters like that using my hari raya money.maybe books too..=))
then went over to wak leman's house at Pasir Ris.bik ita all there.sarah very cute!its quite long time since met the family.ate laksa there.NICE.yummy.!syafiq first time easting laksa.haha..and he managed to finished one whole bowl full of laksa..wahaha...
then went to compassvale to ayah's friend's house- cik azman.reached there after maghrib.sat at the playground downstairs coz waiting for the people in the house to at least finished praying first.then we proceed to the house.sat there quite long.about 1h?ayah had a long chat with his friend.
went to sengkang.to ayah's old friend's house- cik kamil.last time used to race motorbike with ayah and his other friends..
then went over to wak noor's house or we called him paman.but hes not in.only cik ada and my cuzzies.bik ita there as well.had mee siam goreng.very hot as in..SPICY.!chatted and joked.and talked and talked.until it was time to go home.and we went home straight.=))
very tired.and exhausted.but,,fun.enjoyable.happy moments.=))
3:42 AM
Love fruits...
PROFILE
NADZIERAH ERLIYANAaka CNAD.COCONAD.
EXISTS 10011992
'' CapGal
'' ShorTee
''sparklingyana92@hotmail.com
HearrtSS
+ MYSELF.
+ FAMILY.
+ PCDs.
+ HP.
+ BOOKS.
+ MYstuffs.
+ STAR-MASH.
+ SNOWhite.
+ BUTTERFLIES.!
LOVES
-=- PRIVACY.
-=- RELAXING.
-=- PINK.BLACK.WHITE.
-=- NATURE.GREENERY.
-=- SMILING. =))
-=- LITTLE KIDDIES.BABIES. [=
-=- GEMstones.
HATES
X' EXAMS.
X' CHAOTIC SITUATIONS.
X' WASTAGE.
X' TO FLARE UP EASILY.
FAST FACTS.
`IM A BLURR-SOTONG.SO SOMETIMES YOU WILL HAVE TO REPEAT WHATEVER YOU'VE JUST SAID.
`I ALWAYS DAYDREAM.YOU CAN FIND ME NOT ALWAYS PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT PEOPLE SAID.
`TEND TO GET DISTRACTED QUITE EASILY.BUT NOT WHEN IM BUSY READING BOOKS.MUAHAHA.
`ALWAYS MOTIVATING MYSELF.I HAVE TO MOVE ON.=))
-going to be the next adam khoo.~~teehee.
`IM QUIET.YOU WILL GET BORED WHEN TALKING TO ME.I ALWAYS ANSWER SO BRIEFLY.I DONT TALK MUCH UNLESS IF I FIND IT NECESSARY.
`I TEND TO SMILE A LOT.I LOVE TO SMILE. -oh,tis is soo true.!
`PISS ME OFF AND I'LL GIVE YOU A BITCHY LOOK.
`I DONT REALLY CARE IF YOU WERE TO CALL ME NAMES AND ME BEING SHORT.WATEVER.I DONT GIVE A DAMN.I WILL JUST IGNORE YOU AND MAKE YOU LIKE A FOOL.
-just dont let me curse you and your future generations.MUAHAHA.
`I LOVE TO ORGANISE STUFFS.AND BEING CREATIVE.
`I DONT LIKE PEOPLE TO INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE.YOU WONT.AND YOU CANT.
`TEND TO JUST FORGIVE OTHERS.
-but i wont forget whatever you did.when,and where.i shall always remember.MUAHAHA.
`I SAY THINGS BASED ON FACTS.
`IM EMO.CAN GET SENSITIVE.I CRY EASILY.ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY STUFFS.