Thursday, December 28, 2006
+[[ thankGOD. ]]+i was so..PHEW!ok.wanna noe y?and oh well.im going to malaysia tmr.which is on thurs.and yesterday,,i overnight at chalet[[organised by her and her friends]].
speaking of which,well,basically.FRANKLY SPEAKING.i find it so BORING there,at the chalet.maybe not to the extreme lar.but then it is still boring.=_= and im just SICK.SICK.SICK.no offence saying this.but this is the truth.somemore it was raining WHOLE DAY.which makes the day actually more boring.>.>
but eventually.there is some fun.HAHA.me and kak ilah's fren,Jo,go forced kak ilah to do some makeover.!hehe..and we are so mean.but i dont care.because..i got to see the first hand observation of kak ilah being make-up.MUAHAHA.and to say out the truth,SRI NUR DALILAH hates make-up!and me too,btw.reason:troublesome.=) and we snapped pix of her!WOOHOO!i'll call that A VICTORY!!
first day.there weren't so much stuffs to do.so slack whole day.and sleep.WORSE,,,i have to smell CIGARATTES!!which i hate the most.HATE.HATE.HATE.and caused me to fall sick.=X and im really sick.SICK.SICK.SICK.and the whole chalet smelled of cigarattes.because all of them smokes.which makes me really suffer.and im really suffering down there.and when she smoke in the room,i will quickly make my way to the toilet with my marsh-mallow star and sit there till i was called out.in other words,FINISHED SMOKING.at night sleep with kak ilah.only the two of us in the big room.peaceful night.=)) before that,bik ita came at night with man.and man slept there also.at least i dont feel like a total stranger there.and crapped a lot with kak ilah's fren,shakilah.
and thank god now im home.cos NO MORE CIGARATTES and im glad.and happy.and PHEW!because i dont have to be sick anymore.and i dont need to suffocate myself.and suffer.yes.its was really torturing for me.gosh!only the almighty knew how i felt.*sick.*and while im there.the only question that keeps coming to my mind is;"ARE THEY TRYING TO KILL ME??"
so anyway..mom came to pick me up at 1++pm.she came with syafiq,zack and ali had late breakfast.and it was already lunch time.then we went to sheng shiong supermarket to buy some stuffs with kak ilah and man.and back to the chalet again and ciao.went to jwps to buy my lil' sibs books.and it was quite a long queue.and me and my mom were the last ones.met c.Lela and syasya.
i noe i was writing like rojak.cos everything was mixed up.=X couldnt help it.i just write watever that came across my mind.and today in the morning,many of those kak ilah's fren came.got to noe some of them.
p/s. I HOPE THAT WOULD BE YOUR LAST BOX.!LAST BOX,DUDE!!LAST BOX!!!!AND I REALLY DO HOPE SO.
PLEASE.
dont kill me with those cigarattes of yours.
i dont want to die,EARLY.
not at my this age.
im just too young to die.
especiall at this age of mine.
and its only a few days away
to happy new year.
and MY BIRTHDAY.
dont kill me with those cigarettes of yours.
adding on,i still need to accomplish and fulfill my dreams.
oh man!
i HATE CIGARATTES.!
CIGARATTES MAKES ME SICK!
hate.
hate.
hate.
im not crapping.
and oh yes,im not crapping.
and i mean well what i said.
I HATE CIGARATTES!
2:47 PM
Love fruits...
PROFILE
NADZIERAH ERLIYANAaka CNAD.COCONAD.
EXISTS 10011992
'' CapGal
'' ShorTee
''sparklingyana92@hotmail.com
HearrtSS
+ MYSELF.
+ FAMILY.
+ PCDs.
+ HP.
+ BOOKS.
+ MYstuffs.
+ STAR-MASH.
+ SNOWhite.
+ BUTTERFLIES.!
LOVES
-=- PRIVACY.
-=- RELAXING.
-=- PINK.BLACK.WHITE.
-=- NATURE.GREENERY.
-=- SMILING. =))
-=- LITTLE KIDDIES.BABIES. [=
-=- GEMstones.
HATES
X' EXAMS.
X' CHAOTIC SITUATIONS.
X' WASTAGE.
X' TO FLARE UP EASILY.
FAST FACTS.
`IM A BLURR-SOTONG.SO SOMETIMES YOU WILL HAVE TO REPEAT WHATEVER YOU'VE JUST SAID.
`I ALWAYS DAYDREAM.YOU CAN FIND ME NOT ALWAYS PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT PEOPLE SAID.
`TEND TO GET DISTRACTED QUITE EASILY.BUT NOT WHEN IM BUSY READING BOOKS.MUAHAHA.
`ALWAYS MOTIVATING MYSELF.I HAVE TO MOVE ON.=))
-going to be the next adam khoo.~~teehee.
`IM QUIET.YOU WILL GET BORED WHEN TALKING TO ME.I ALWAYS ANSWER SO BRIEFLY.I DONT TALK MUCH UNLESS IF I FIND IT NECESSARY.
`I TEND TO SMILE A LOT.I LOVE TO SMILE. -oh,tis is soo true.!
`PISS ME OFF AND I'LL GIVE YOU A BITCHY LOOK.
`I DONT REALLY CARE IF YOU WERE TO CALL ME NAMES AND ME BEING SHORT.WATEVER.I DONT GIVE A DAMN.I WILL JUST IGNORE YOU AND MAKE YOU LIKE A FOOL.
-just dont let me curse you and your future generations.MUAHAHA.
`I LOVE TO ORGANISE STUFFS.AND BEING CREATIVE.
`I DONT LIKE PEOPLE TO INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE.YOU WONT.AND YOU CANT.
`TEND TO JUST FORGIVE OTHERS.
-but i wont forget whatever you did.when,and where.i shall always remember.MUAHAHA.
`I SAY THINGS BASED ON FACTS.
`IM EMO.CAN GET SENSITIVE.I CRY EASILY.ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY STUFFS.