Tuesday, January 16, 2007
2nd post of the day.
share with u guys
bout last Saturday.
now.
last saturday was
my first lesson of
the mendaki tuition.
it was at jwss.
mom drove me there.
together with nur,
faezah and faekah.
and we arrived at around 8-8.05am.
jwss was having cca
promotion on that day.
and syafiq was involved.
in hockey.
back to the tuition..,
we had to listen to
some kind of lectures.
blahblahblah.
which i've been listening
the same thing again and
again for the past 2 years
and so.
my eng teacher was
mr charles.
and my maths teacher
was mr khaidir.
both was quite
entertaining.
which makes the class
fun and enjoyable.=)
so.
first half of the tuition
was maths.
and we spent the whole of
the first lesson to intro
ourselves.and mostly people
remember me because I LOVE
DOING PEOPLE-WATCHING.
sounds weird?
but its fun and interesting.
maybe u guys should just
try it out.=))
and then it was recess.
which was 15 mins break.
had 1 chicken burger and
1 bbq chicken pau.
sat together at one
corner with faezah,ekah,
su,nur,and her friends.
next it was eng lesson.
we intro ourselves then
had a game of wheel of
fortune.and the girls won.
which in the sense would
mean that..,
GIRLS RULE,GUYS DROOL.!
muahaha.
and the guys had to do forfeit.
and they danced the mr bean dance!
wuak3.
and they look so pathetic.
wakaka.
i sound too evil,eh?
after the forfeit,
lesson starts.
we were touched on
composition.and rules
and the tips.
and i find the way
the teacher teach is
way better and easier
to understand.=))
tuition ends at 11.15am.
walked halfway towards
jwcl when suddenly mom called
saying she was somewhere
nearby jwss.so make a u-turn
back to jwss.and met mom
nearby the block there.
mom drove me to jwcl
for awhile to return
the library books.
shit seyy.late by 4 days!
then went home.
reached home and does
some housework and
packed my stuffs.
and washed the clothings.
then my aunt called to
help send my cuzzies
to the mendaki tuition
at juying sec.which starts
at 2pm.
went to fetch my cuzzies
with sya.then we took 99
to juying sec.
fahmy wasnt having the
tuition there as there were
only 2 students in the class.
and they will require at least
6 students to open up a class.
which means to say,
fahmy will be transfer
to another centre and most
probably,its shuqun pri.
drop by at a nearby shop.
and bought ice-creams.
and we walked home.
it was so nice.
as i get to recall
those times i was
pri 1.seriously,i
find that many things
have changed all these while.
walked fahmy back home.
and sya wanted fahmy to
accompany her to gek poh
to buy ice-cream.i never
follow them though.i surrender.
because im already too tired.
so went up to bik ati's house
and nyai was on the phone.
had rice with sambal udang,
had some only coz im quite
allergic to prawns.>.<
then help nyai with the
sewing of her kain batik
which was given to her.
the sewing method is called,
"kirai".and i got to know
theres loads of sewing methods.
and i only remember the kirai one.
hee.then nyai also tell stories
during her past.which was quite
scary and frightening and pitiful
when come to think of it again.
i was so attentive listening to
her stories when bik ati just came
home.so i help to open the door for
her.and continue with the
story-telling session again.
the next thing i knew,i was sound
asleep.and sya was asleep way earlier
before me lar..and then i kept waking
up and not feeling well.and i find
myself having a slight fever.
finally i woke up
after receiving a
call from mom.
asking me to be
back home faster.
and she was nagging.
so waited for nyai
to finish with her
prayers.
walked back home
with sya.and saw
hafiz otw back home.
then,
when reaching home.,
mom and the rest of
my siblings were
about to go out
for a kenduri.
get changed and all
set to the kenduri
which was just nearby
jwss.
hey people.
i just discover that
huda is my cousin!O.O
u noe the huda,the
facilitator during
the sec3 camp?
3:33 PM
Love fruits...
PROFILE
NADZIERAH ERLIYANAaka CNAD.COCONAD.
EXISTS 10011992
'' CapGal
'' ShorTee
''sparklingyana92@hotmail.com
HearrtSS
+ MYSELF.
+ FAMILY.
+ PCDs.
+ HP.
+ BOOKS.
+ MYstuffs.
+ STAR-MASH.
+ SNOWhite.
+ BUTTERFLIES.!
LOVES
-=- PRIVACY.
-=- RELAXING.
-=- PINK.BLACK.WHITE.
-=- NATURE.GREENERY.
-=- SMILING. =))
-=- LITTLE KIDDIES.BABIES. [=
-=- GEMstones.
HATES
X' EXAMS.
X' CHAOTIC SITUATIONS.
X' WASTAGE.
X' TO FLARE UP EASILY.
FAST FACTS.
`IM A BLURR-SOTONG.SO SOMETIMES YOU WILL HAVE TO REPEAT WHATEVER YOU'VE JUST SAID.
`I ALWAYS DAYDREAM.YOU CAN FIND ME NOT ALWAYS PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT PEOPLE SAID.
`TEND TO GET DISTRACTED QUITE EASILY.BUT NOT WHEN IM BUSY READING BOOKS.MUAHAHA.
`ALWAYS MOTIVATING MYSELF.I HAVE TO MOVE ON.=))
-going to be the next adam khoo.~~teehee.
`IM QUIET.YOU WILL GET BORED WHEN TALKING TO ME.I ALWAYS ANSWER SO BRIEFLY.I DONT TALK MUCH UNLESS IF I FIND IT NECESSARY.
`I TEND TO SMILE A LOT.I LOVE TO SMILE. -oh,tis is soo true.!
`PISS ME OFF AND I'LL GIVE YOU A BITCHY LOOK.
`I DONT REALLY CARE IF YOU WERE TO CALL ME NAMES AND ME BEING SHORT.WATEVER.I DONT GIVE A DAMN.I WILL JUST IGNORE YOU AND MAKE YOU LIKE A FOOL.
-just dont let me curse you and your future generations.MUAHAHA.
`I LOVE TO ORGANISE STUFFS.AND BEING CREATIVE.
`I DONT LIKE PEOPLE TO INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE.YOU WONT.AND YOU CANT.
`TEND TO JUST FORGIVE OTHERS.
-but i wont forget whatever you did.when,and where.i shall always remember.MUAHAHA.
`I SAY THINGS BASED ON FACTS.
`IM EMO.CAN GET SENSITIVE.I CRY EASILY.ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY STUFFS.