Tuesday, January 16, 2007
3rd post of the day.
and this time round
its bout TODAY.TODAY.
school starts off with
pe as the first lesson
of the day.running to
see my stamina.and was
given this score sheet.
i only completed till
level 4.3.
which i guess was not
bad afterall.
teehee~~
then it was eng lesson.
changed place with luqman
and sat beside nisa.
woohoo~~
at least i wont be feeling
super bored i class.=))
and then it was RECESS TIME!
and time to meet my darlings-
--THE PCDs,of course!=]
and after recess was bio.
and we learnt about cells.
after bio was malay lesson
which was so BORING.
and we just did letter writing??!
OMG.
i would prefer being in
the other class,seriously.
i dread being in this class
coz its uper boring!!
malay lesson was over
and PCCG was next.
but then the relief
teacher,mrs chong,
came in as my form
teacher was away for
like 3 months.
discussed bout class tee.
and stuffs.
till PCCG ends.
and lastly,ASSEMBLY!!
sitted quite long
in the hall cos theres
a talk by this AVA lady.
its a talk on pets and
animals.and farah sure
like it.and shes aspiring
to be one,ryte2?=]
after the talk ends,
theres the house meeting
or watever u call it.
then i go find the OM
to ask for the carom.
and he says he dont know.
afterwhich.
i head for mom's car.
and went to bukit batok
first to take something
from my grandaunt.
then mom drove me to bpghs
for my hmt.
hmt lesson was quite fun.
my teacher is c.sazali.
10++years of teaching experience.
wow-ing.
but he doesnt look so old,lar.
and so,hmt starts from
2.45pm-4.30pm.
mom came to fetch me
after hmt.by then,it
starts to drizzle already.
then we went to fetch
cik imah from her workplace.
annd head for the starbucks
at plaza singapura to meet
this colleague of cik imah
to discuss bout mom's website.
had ice blended choc. with
whipped cream there.
mom had the hot choc.
while cik imah had the
ice blended vanilla.
total we spent $17.80.
quite ex,huh?
we tried to get connected
to the wireless@SG but cannot.
and we even changed place
to mac which was just
nearby but still cannot.
so we sit and chatted.
while munching on some
fries.
we even tell encountered
ghost stories and life
experiences.and cik imah
was the one who had the
most no. of encountered
ghostly events lor.
and all was scary
though it sometimes
sounds scary.lols.
i had a good time today.
and laughed a lot.
and oh ya.
thanks farah for the mug.
love it truckloads.
u too.=]]
3:56 PM
Love fruits...
PROFILE
NADZIERAH ERLIYANAaka CNAD.COCONAD.
EXISTS 10011992
'' CapGal
'' ShorTee
''sparklingyana92@hotmail.com
HearrtSS
+ MYSELF.
+ FAMILY.
+ PCDs.
+ HP.
+ BOOKS.
+ MYstuffs.
+ STAR-MASH.
+ SNOWhite.
+ BUTTERFLIES.!
LOVES
-=- PRIVACY.
-=- RELAXING.
-=- PINK.BLACK.WHITE.
-=- NATURE.GREENERY.
-=- SMILING. =))
-=- LITTLE KIDDIES.BABIES. [=
-=- GEMstones.
HATES
X' EXAMS.
X' CHAOTIC SITUATIONS.
X' WASTAGE.
X' TO FLARE UP EASILY.
FAST FACTS.
`IM A BLURR-SOTONG.SO SOMETIMES YOU WILL HAVE TO REPEAT WHATEVER YOU'VE JUST SAID.
`I ALWAYS DAYDREAM.YOU CAN FIND ME NOT ALWAYS PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT PEOPLE SAID.
`TEND TO GET DISTRACTED QUITE EASILY.BUT NOT WHEN IM BUSY READING BOOKS.MUAHAHA.
`ALWAYS MOTIVATING MYSELF.I HAVE TO MOVE ON.=))
-going to be the next adam khoo.~~teehee.
`IM QUIET.YOU WILL GET BORED WHEN TALKING TO ME.I ALWAYS ANSWER SO BRIEFLY.I DONT TALK MUCH UNLESS IF I FIND IT NECESSARY.
`I TEND TO SMILE A LOT.I LOVE TO SMILE. -oh,tis is soo true.!
`PISS ME OFF AND I'LL GIVE YOU A BITCHY LOOK.
`I DONT REALLY CARE IF YOU WERE TO CALL ME NAMES AND ME BEING SHORT.WATEVER.I DONT GIVE A DAMN.I WILL JUST IGNORE YOU AND MAKE YOU LIKE A FOOL.
-just dont let me curse you and your future generations.MUAHAHA.
`I LOVE TO ORGANISE STUFFS.AND BEING CREATIVE.
`I DONT LIKE PEOPLE TO INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE.YOU WONT.AND YOU CANT.
`TEND TO JUST FORGIVE OTHERS.
-but i wont forget whatever you did.when,and where.i shall always remember.MUAHAHA.
`I SAY THINGS BASED ON FACTS.
`IM EMO.CAN GET SENSITIVE.I CRY EASILY.ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY STUFFS.