Saturday, January 13, 2007
+[[ SLEEPYhead. ]]+
today was raining
since morning.
even till now.
lets start off with morning.
woke up at 5.30am.
thnx to my syafiq.
he told me its 6++am!
i was really panicked then.
and he still can smiled,smiled.
what the??
then somemore can instruct
me to boiled the water.??
and he quickly get into the toilet.
and nur too.*blearghs..*
they are so
mean.>.>
i was ready by 6.40am.
and got downstairs for breakfast.
had a cup of tea and bread
spread with margarine and butter.
yummy!=))
mum drove me to school.
thnx to sya.
shes always,ALWAYS LATE.
reached school.
went straight to class
to put my bag.
and bring along with me
stuffs for f&n and the
THERMOMETER!.
assembly went as usual.
and after tat,
the principal wants to have
a PRIVATE CONVERSATION
with the GIRLS ONLY.
so all the girls sat together
at the hall.and no boys were
allowed then.MUAHAHA.
and she talked to us
bout ATTRACTIONS.
and SKIRTS.
and some issues abit related
to SEXUALITY EDUCATION..
and we were all released after
the first period has gone.
me,nisa and cant remember who,
went to needlework room
for our f&n lesson.
copied what teacher has written
on the board.its bout the task analysis
and we need to get it done by nex wed.
afterwhich,
its social studies.
mr lee taking us.
hes our relief teacher.
quite fun lar he.
since its the first
ss lesson,we didnt study.
but then had to intro ourselves.
must tell him our name,
our cca,
and our expectation for the class(ss).
then its recess time.
woohoo!
got to meet my PCDs!
ate rice with curry chicken
and kangkung(though i
didnt i ask for it)>.>
and we had a hard time
searching for a place to sit.
and left with five minutes
to swallow our food up.
cme was next.
discussed bout class tee.
and class committee.
im the events manager.
nisa was the welfare manager.
poA was right after cme.
did nothing except for
talking and chit-chatting.
exchange place with luqman
for a while,ONLY.
hais..
im so Bored,
in class.>,<
and lastly,
it was chem.
i was really falling
asleep when the teacher
is talking.aiyoyo..
SLEEPYHEAD.
and finally,im fully
awake when the lesson
almost comes to an end.
and we had some exercises
and homework to be done.
and on the 26th..!
we having our class test.=x
after school.
met up with PCDs for a while.
had a good time slapping their asses.
MUAHAHA.
then,
mom fetched me home.
dropped by at POSB boon lay
to bank in some cheques.
and bought some bahulu
at the boon lay place.
reached home
and i got changed.
then,wrap some
of my unwrapped
school books.
and for all i know,
i sleep after tat
till bout 6.05pm.
remembered having
to go back to sch
for a talk.and my mom
still not back home.
and for goodness sake.
i was waiting for like
1 1/2h for her!
and since its like 8pm already,
its like no point going to sch.
seriously.
so didnt go.
and im super damn sure
i missed a lot already,rite2?
and now time for some pix.
its at the mini-party yesterday.
wee~~
I LOVE MY PCDS!


- SEE?we are very enthu people.
- THE B'DAE CAKE!
- me and su.-THE B'DAE GIRLS!
- we are 'about' to cut the cake.
- THE LIGHTED CAKE!
- hey.we made wishes and wishes before blowing the candles off!and loads of smiles from us to the camera!=))
12:29 PM
Love fruits...
PROFILE
NADZIERAH ERLIYANAaka CNAD.COCONAD.
EXISTS 10011992
'' CapGal
'' ShorTee
''sparklingyana92@hotmail.com
HearrtSS
+ MYSELF.
+ FAMILY.
+ PCDs.
+ HP.
+ BOOKS.
+ MYstuffs.
+ STAR-MASH.
+ SNOWhite.
+ BUTTERFLIES.!
LOVES
-=- PRIVACY.
-=- RELAXING.
-=- PINK.BLACK.WHITE.
-=- NATURE.GREENERY.
-=- SMILING. =))
-=- LITTLE KIDDIES.BABIES. [=
-=- GEMstones.
HATES
X' EXAMS.
X' CHAOTIC SITUATIONS.
X' WASTAGE.
X' TO FLARE UP EASILY.
FAST FACTS.
`IM A BLURR-SOTONG.SO SOMETIMES YOU WILL HAVE TO REPEAT WHATEVER YOU'VE JUST SAID.
`I ALWAYS DAYDREAM.YOU CAN FIND ME NOT ALWAYS PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT PEOPLE SAID.
`TEND TO GET DISTRACTED QUITE EASILY.BUT NOT WHEN IM BUSY READING BOOKS.MUAHAHA.
`ALWAYS MOTIVATING MYSELF.I HAVE TO MOVE ON.=))
-going to be the next adam khoo.~~teehee.
`IM QUIET.YOU WILL GET BORED WHEN TALKING TO ME.I ALWAYS ANSWER SO BRIEFLY.I DONT TALK MUCH UNLESS IF I FIND IT NECESSARY.
`I TEND TO SMILE A LOT.I LOVE TO SMILE. -oh,tis is soo true.!
`PISS ME OFF AND I'LL GIVE YOU A BITCHY LOOK.
`I DONT REALLY CARE IF YOU WERE TO CALL ME NAMES AND ME BEING SHORT.WATEVER.I DONT GIVE A DAMN.I WILL JUST IGNORE YOU AND MAKE YOU LIKE A FOOL.
-just dont let me curse you and your future generations.MUAHAHA.
`I LOVE TO ORGANISE STUFFS.AND BEING CREATIVE.
`I DONT LIKE PEOPLE TO INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE.YOU WONT.AND YOU CANT.
`TEND TO JUST FORGIVE OTHERS.
-but i wont forget whatever you did.when,and where.i shall always remember.MUAHAHA.
`I SAY THINGS BASED ON FACTS.
`IM EMO.CAN GET SENSITIVE.I CRY EASILY.ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY STUFFS.