Friday, January 12, 2007
+[[ theATTACK. ]]+HAPPY 15TH B'DAY
TO SURIANAH!=))
today first lesson was maths.
and as usual,lesson was fun.
at least its more enjoyable.=))
then,
had malay.
which was MUNDANE.
we just read book??
and doing nothing else.
which is really so boring,ok.
>.>
cme lesson me went to toilet.
then discussed bout what
colour for the class tee.
and tats all about it.
oh ya.i handed in my photo,at last.
hehe.
POA was even worse.
i almost fell asleep in class.
yeah.really.
i dont really understand
whatever the teacher was saying.
f&n was great.
but had assignments.
which i havent done yet.
blearghs..
eng lesson was a bit chaotic.
since teacher didnt come.
and we were told to do
our own work.>.<
geog. was ok.
i was picked by teacher
to play this game.
a bit kanchong lar.
its like a 'race'
between the boys and the girls.
all bout grid references.
now for the MOST INTERESTING PART!
had a mini b'day celebration in 3e5.
organised by PCDs.
for me and su.
PCDS!THANKS YA!
I LOVE U DARLINGS!*muacks!*
specially thank yous for these people;
-farah
-nadhirah
-olga
-noreen
-shann
-kt
-murhani
-syaq
we had choc. cake.
blowed candles.
and i made WISHES.
and one of them would be,
for my
DEAR DARL to
STOP SMOKING.
yeah.really.=))
and THE ATTACK.
was really fun.
first,it was su.
then,shann.
and the rest.
i love it man.
and guess wat?
my uniform was
also being attacked.!
wuak3..
and free facial cleanser
for me.and its even more
special.cos theres choc in it.
so nice.
till my face itchy.
wuak3..
was raining.
took 334 with farah n nono.
nono alighted first.
then me and farah,
at je interchange.
went to popular.and
looked for ring files
and books.and some
was out of stock.=_=
took mrt back home.
drop by at kfc at jp.
accompanied farah eating.
then went home.
took 242.
im feeling happy.for now,at least.u guys made my day.thank you for tat.i really appreciate it LOADS.shall never forget.shall always cherishall the memories wehad together.imreally greateful.to have such greatand wonderful friendsaround.=)P/S.THANKS GUYS FOR THE WISHES AND GIFTS!=)
12:41 PM
Love fruits...
PROFILE
NADZIERAH ERLIYANAaka CNAD.COCONAD.
EXISTS 10011992
'' CapGal
'' ShorTee
''sparklingyana92@hotmail.com
HearrtSS
+ MYSELF.
+ FAMILY.
+ PCDs.
+ HP.
+ BOOKS.
+ MYstuffs.
+ STAR-MASH.
+ SNOWhite.
+ BUTTERFLIES.!
LOVES
-=- PRIVACY.
-=- RELAXING.
-=- PINK.BLACK.WHITE.
-=- NATURE.GREENERY.
-=- SMILING. =))
-=- LITTLE KIDDIES.BABIES. [=
-=- GEMstones.
HATES
X' EXAMS.
X' CHAOTIC SITUATIONS.
X' WASTAGE.
X' TO FLARE UP EASILY.
FAST FACTS.
`IM A BLURR-SOTONG.SO SOMETIMES YOU WILL HAVE TO REPEAT WHATEVER YOU'VE JUST SAID.
`I ALWAYS DAYDREAM.YOU CAN FIND ME NOT ALWAYS PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT PEOPLE SAID.
`TEND TO GET DISTRACTED QUITE EASILY.BUT NOT WHEN IM BUSY READING BOOKS.MUAHAHA.
`ALWAYS MOTIVATING MYSELF.I HAVE TO MOVE ON.=))
-going to be the next adam khoo.~~teehee.
`IM QUIET.YOU WILL GET BORED WHEN TALKING TO ME.I ALWAYS ANSWER SO BRIEFLY.I DONT TALK MUCH UNLESS IF I FIND IT NECESSARY.
`I TEND TO SMILE A LOT.I LOVE TO SMILE. -oh,tis is soo true.!
`PISS ME OFF AND I'LL GIVE YOU A BITCHY LOOK.
`I DONT REALLY CARE IF YOU WERE TO CALL ME NAMES AND ME BEING SHORT.WATEVER.I DONT GIVE A DAMN.I WILL JUST IGNORE YOU AND MAKE YOU LIKE A FOOL.
-just dont let me curse you and your future generations.MUAHAHA.
`I LOVE TO ORGANISE STUFFS.AND BEING CREATIVE.
`I DONT LIKE PEOPLE TO INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE.YOU WONT.AND YOU CANT.
`TEND TO JUST FORGIVE OTHERS.
-but i wont forget whatever you did.when,and where.i shall always remember.MUAHAHA.
`I SAY THINGS BASED ON FACTS.
`IM EMO.CAN GET SENSITIVE.I CRY EASILY.ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY STUFFS.