Friday, February 09, 2007
CNAD SURVIVE SCHOOL HOURS!XD
yeah.
i really did survive
during school hours
for today and yesterday.
because I MANAGED NOT
TO SLEEP IN CLASS!=))
not so much of yesterday.
i went to school
and sleep right
after i got home.
and woke up at 7.05pm.
watched some drama
and does my homework.
and yesterday!
"it" came.
during mt lesson.
emergency.
and i was panicked
cos nobody has "it".
so i asked permission
went downstairs
and im so lucky
cos that was the
last piece!
phew.!>.>
alright.
for today.
mom sent me
halfway to sch.
dropped at the 157
bus-stop to take 157.
and i was late for school.
and there was 8 people
from 3e6 who were
late for school just now.
which includes me,
jason,kristle,stacey,
daren,alvin,weipeng,
and wen hao.plus
syndris.
was asked to tagged
along to 7-eleven
cos they said still
have to wait long
outside general office.
but then,
im so scared and guilty
so i went straight to school.
see.cnad is honest and innocent,okay..hehe.
i reached school at 7.44am.
waited for the 8 o-clock bell to ring.
and went back to class.
waited for the whole class
and basically my f&n mates
to go to the kitchen together.
after f&n was social studies.
crapped alot.
and this was the first time
the teacher really joked around
and laughed and smiled.
which was nice.=)
nisa was the one busy making
a lot of comments.=))
then it was recess.
followed by cme.
didnt bother to listen
to what the teacher was
saying.im tired.
bell ring and it was POA.
but then we had a
good chit-chatting time
coz teacher not around.
and u noe wat happened?
the teacher only came
when her period just passed.
wuak3.
LOLS.
we were like laughing like hell.
and then waited for chem lesson.
got back our chem paper for test 1.
and i scored 29/50.
which was not really good.
and the teacher said she
wants us to be better like
the other 2 express classes.
so the only way is to
listen attentively and pay attention
when shes teaching in class.
shes nice,okay.
after school was supposed
to go for detention cos
i was late in the morning.
but then got excuse
from Mr T.
then he asked me to
tell the councillor on duty
that he excused me.
so i went to the dc class.
but no one was there
except for me and
this sec4 girl.
and we waited for
like 1/2 hours.?
and still nobody.
then went home.
mom fetched at the
334 bus-stop.
yadda,yadda.
got home.
and i wash-up first.
i mopped the floor.
and use the comp.
later going back to
school to support
the debate team.
so i'll be back quite
late at night,i guess.
=)
3:57 PM
Love fruits...
PROFILE
NADZIERAH ERLIYANAaka CNAD.COCONAD.
EXISTS 10011992
'' CapGal
'' ShorTee
''sparklingyana92@hotmail.com
HearrtSS
+ MYSELF.
+ FAMILY.
+ PCDs.
+ HP.
+ BOOKS.
+ MYstuffs.
+ STAR-MASH.
+ SNOWhite.
+ BUTTERFLIES.!
LOVES
-=- PRIVACY.
-=- RELAXING.
-=- PINK.BLACK.WHITE.
-=- NATURE.GREENERY.
-=- SMILING. =))
-=- LITTLE KIDDIES.BABIES. [=
-=- GEMstones.
HATES
X' EXAMS.
X' CHAOTIC SITUATIONS.
X' WASTAGE.
X' TO FLARE UP EASILY.
FAST FACTS.
`IM A BLURR-SOTONG.SO SOMETIMES YOU WILL HAVE TO REPEAT WHATEVER YOU'VE JUST SAID.
`I ALWAYS DAYDREAM.YOU CAN FIND ME NOT ALWAYS PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT PEOPLE SAID.
`TEND TO GET DISTRACTED QUITE EASILY.BUT NOT WHEN IM BUSY READING BOOKS.MUAHAHA.
`ALWAYS MOTIVATING MYSELF.I HAVE TO MOVE ON.=))
-going to be the next adam khoo.~~teehee.
`IM QUIET.YOU WILL GET BORED WHEN TALKING TO ME.I ALWAYS ANSWER SO BRIEFLY.I DONT TALK MUCH UNLESS IF I FIND IT NECESSARY.
`I TEND TO SMILE A LOT.I LOVE TO SMILE. -oh,tis is soo true.!
`PISS ME OFF AND I'LL GIVE YOU A BITCHY LOOK.
`I DONT REALLY CARE IF YOU WERE TO CALL ME NAMES AND ME BEING SHORT.WATEVER.I DONT GIVE A DAMN.I WILL JUST IGNORE YOU AND MAKE YOU LIKE A FOOL.
-just dont let me curse you and your future generations.MUAHAHA.
`I LOVE TO ORGANISE STUFFS.AND BEING CREATIVE.
`I DONT LIKE PEOPLE TO INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE.YOU WONT.AND YOU CANT.
`TEND TO JUST FORGIVE OTHERS.
-but i wont forget whatever you did.when,and where.i shall always remember.MUAHAHA.
`I SAY THINGS BASED ON FACTS.
`IM EMO.CAN GET SENSITIVE.I CRY EASILY.ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY STUFFS.