Thursday, February 15, 2007
HAPPY 16th ANNIVERSARY
to my PARENTS.!woots~
and today,is TOTAL DEFENCE DAY.
morning was supposed to arrive school early.
but all thanks to _______ tat im late.
and i've got to rushed on everything.
worst thing,i've done something
which im not supposed to.=x
I AM STUPID,RIGHT?
and i would be happy if
i dont mentioned anything
bout this morning,HERE.
so anyway,
i help to replace wai siong.
for the np thingy and had
to stand on the stage,in
front of the whole school.
and yeah.thanks to all the
'talkings' tat made my legs
and neck and body ACHING.
THANKS,A LOT.*rolling eyes*
then changed into pt kit
and went back to class.
maths lesson and im such
a blurr-sotong like yesterday.
ouh..i feel like crying.T_T
after tat was malay period.
was given a ws somekind of
urmm..practice paper.
and guess what?
cnad only does 5 qns.!
oh my goodiness.!
*scratches head*
then from 9.30-10.30am
we having combined recess.
at last got to eat the rice and
curry chicken.!wee.~~
and its much cheaper lehs.
only ONE-DOLLAR.!=O
failed to kiss pnad's cheek.
but managed to slap farah's
'tempting' butt.!
wahaha...
after the recess time,
we had the IPP exercise.
which also means..
IN PLACE PROTECTION.
we had to switch off all the fans,
put aside all the tables,
stacked up all the chairs,
sealed all the windows,
sealed one door,
construct a toilet for doing
"your-own-bussiness."
me,nisa,say yun,and si hui
were in-charged of constructing
the toilet.it was very challenging,
mind you.we had to really ensure
that theres no holes so that the
people whos in the 'toilet' could
enjoy their own privacy.Also,so
that theres no one can easily peek
and have some free show there.
and well obviously,those who were
sealing the windows and door were
very important people.because u
will really need to ensure that no
gas or air get inside the room and
does them very quickly.
3 things i learn today...
HAVING A SENSE OF URGENCY.
TEAMWORK.
CREATIVITY
we took about 1h to finish
sealing the windows,and
door and constructing the toilet.
5:22 PM
Love fruits...
PROFILE
NADZIERAH ERLIYANAaka CNAD.COCONAD.
EXISTS 10011992
'' CapGal
'' ShorTee
''sparklingyana92@hotmail.com
HearrtSS
+ MYSELF.
+ FAMILY.
+ PCDs.
+ HP.
+ BOOKS.
+ MYstuffs.
+ STAR-MASH.
+ SNOWhite.
+ BUTTERFLIES.!
LOVES
-=- PRIVACY.
-=- RELAXING.
-=- PINK.BLACK.WHITE.
-=- NATURE.GREENERY.
-=- SMILING. =))
-=- LITTLE KIDDIES.BABIES. [=
-=- GEMstones.
HATES
X' EXAMS.
X' CHAOTIC SITUATIONS.
X' WASTAGE.
X' TO FLARE UP EASILY.
FAST FACTS.
`IM A BLURR-SOTONG.SO SOMETIMES YOU WILL HAVE TO REPEAT WHATEVER YOU'VE JUST SAID.
`I ALWAYS DAYDREAM.YOU CAN FIND ME NOT ALWAYS PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT PEOPLE SAID.
`TEND TO GET DISTRACTED QUITE EASILY.BUT NOT WHEN IM BUSY READING BOOKS.MUAHAHA.
`ALWAYS MOTIVATING MYSELF.I HAVE TO MOVE ON.=))
-going to be the next adam khoo.~~teehee.
`IM QUIET.YOU WILL GET BORED WHEN TALKING TO ME.I ALWAYS ANSWER SO BRIEFLY.I DONT TALK MUCH UNLESS IF I FIND IT NECESSARY.
`I TEND TO SMILE A LOT.I LOVE TO SMILE. -oh,tis is soo true.!
`PISS ME OFF AND I'LL GIVE YOU A BITCHY LOOK.
`I DONT REALLY CARE IF YOU WERE TO CALL ME NAMES AND ME BEING SHORT.WATEVER.I DONT GIVE A DAMN.I WILL JUST IGNORE YOU AND MAKE YOU LIKE A FOOL.
-just dont let me curse you and your future generations.MUAHAHA.
`I LOVE TO ORGANISE STUFFS.AND BEING CREATIVE.
`I DONT LIKE PEOPLE TO INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE.YOU WONT.AND YOU CANT.
`TEND TO JUST FORGIVE OTHERS.
-but i wont forget whatever you did.when,and where.i shall always remember.MUAHAHA.
`I SAY THINGS BASED ON FACTS.
`IM EMO.CAN GET SENSITIVE.I CRY EASILY.ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY STUFFS.