Monday, February 12, 2007
i guess im in the mood of LAUGHING today.
wahahas.
first,early in the morning;
i got to pinch si hui's cheeks
and slapped her butt.!
hehe..
secondly,during the morning assembly;
i got surprising news!
from farah and li er.
it was about last friday.
the whole squad just leftlike tat cos they dont want any taekwando.!ahakz.
and i suddenly laughed.
and both farah and li er
said it was loud,eh?
sorry lar hor if it is.
it was just my sudden reaction..teehee~~thirdly,during assembly;
theres this programme
some drama or skit put up.
and it was INTERESTING.
and ended up released quite late.
fourthly,later in the afternoon;
hmt teacher shared with us
a very unbelievable yet true story.
and the story goes like this...
he went to west coast with his family yesterday.he marked our assignments whilst his children were busy playing and riding their bikes.then,at the end of the day,when he wanted to keep the bicycles in his car back to get ready to go home,he just placed(actually,accidentally)thestack of worksheets on top of his car.and after everything was done andeverybody was inside the car,he just went off and drove home.at home,after dust.he kept asking himself where'sthe visiting school pupils' assignments.when he suddenly realised he hadplaced them on top of his car,he quickly dashed downstairs.and saw none of the assignments were there.!so he begged his wife to help him search for them.they went back to west coast parkand like the karung gunis(he said one arh..),he and his wife go pick up the papers/wsone by one.piece by piece.and oh,it was so sad.they had to collect it fromwest coast park up till pandan gardens.and more sad,they were everywhere.!on the roads,at the pavements,in the middle of the roads,in the drain!and he managed to retrieve back 16 of them.!and tat took him and his wife arnd 2-3h!they started at 7.30pm till arnd 9.30-10pm.well.
tat was a lot of hardwork.
but a mistake,indeed.
so next time have to be more careful,hor.
pity them.
and pity myself even more.
cos have to do the assignment,AGAIN.
fifthly,during hmt;
the teacher treated the 7 of us
(those whose assignments were lost)
milos!the packet ones..
at least got to quench our thirst..!=))
sixthly,after hmt;
i took the mrt and
went all the way to kranji.!
wuak3..
what a SOTONG i am!
but lucky i realised it
before the train took me even further!
urgh..
today was fun.?
and oh ya.
bio did some experiments.
then we had to go take photos.
and missed almost 1 period
of malay lesson.!oh my goodiness..
malay was
urmm..ok.
but i just couldnt think of anything
for the essay which would be graded.
aiyoyo..some more due tmr.
and malay project havent done.
not even a single thing.
guys..search for the info fast leh..
oh my goodiness.!
and this morning.
i could phew silently now.
cos im not late for school.
and i tot i was going to be late just now.
urgh.
all thnx to my dearest siblings,huh..
lastly,
i tink im joining FLOORBALL.
and its every tues.
from 2.30-5.30pm.
so i guess i should be able to make it..
=))
tatas~~
10:16 PM
Love fruits...
PROFILE
NADZIERAH ERLIYANAaka CNAD.COCONAD.
EXISTS 10011992
'' CapGal
'' ShorTee
''sparklingyana92@hotmail.com
HearrtSS
+ MYSELF.
+ FAMILY.
+ PCDs.
+ HP.
+ BOOKS.
+ MYstuffs.
+ STAR-MASH.
+ SNOWhite.
+ BUTTERFLIES.!
LOVES
-=- PRIVACY.
-=- RELAXING.
-=- PINK.BLACK.WHITE.
-=- NATURE.GREENERY.
-=- SMILING. =))
-=- LITTLE KIDDIES.BABIES. [=
-=- GEMstones.
HATES
X' EXAMS.
X' CHAOTIC SITUATIONS.
X' WASTAGE.
X' TO FLARE UP EASILY.
FAST FACTS.
`IM A BLURR-SOTONG.SO SOMETIMES YOU WILL HAVE TO REPEAT WHATEVER YOU'VE JUST SAID.
`I ALWAYS DAYDREAM.YOU CAN FIND ME NOT ALWAYS PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT PEOPLE SAID.
`TEND TO GET DISTRACTED QUITE EASILY.BUT NOT WHEN IM BUSY READING BOOKS.MUAHAHA.
`ALWAYS MOTIVATING MYSELF.I HAVE TO MOVE ON.=))
-going to be the next adam khoo.~~teehee.
`IM QUIET.YOU WILL GET BORED WHEN TALKING TO ME.I ALWAYS ANSWER SO BRIEFLY.I DONT TALK MUCH UNLESS IF I FIND IT NECESSARY.
`I TEND TO SMILE A LOT.I LOVE TO SMILE. -oh,tis is soo true.!
`PISS ME OFF AND I'LL GIVE YOU A BITCHY LOOK.
`I DONT REALLY CARE IF YOU WERE TO CALL ME NAMES AND ME BEING SHORT.WATEVER.I DONT GIVE A DAMN.I WILL JUST IGNORE YOU AND MAKE YOU LIKE A FOOL.
-just dont let me curse you and your future generations.MUAHAHA.
`I LOVE TO ORGANISE STUFFS.AND BEING CREATIVE.
`I DONT LIKE PEOPLE TO INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE.YOU WONT.AND YOU CANT.
`TEND TO JUST FORGIVE OTHERS.
-but i wont forget whatever you did.when,and where.i shall always remember.MUAHAHA.
`I SAY THINGS BASED ON FACTS.
`IM EMO.CAN GET SENSITIVE.I CRY EASILY.ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY STUFFS.